Adobe Illustrator for Mobile Game Art - A Beginners Guide
What you'll learn
- Learn how to make mobile game art with Adobe Illustrator
- Learn the fundamentals of mobile game art creation. From concepts and theories to real world applications
- Learn how to use the right tools necessary for game art creation
- Learn the best practices and workflows when making game art and speed up your workflow 10x
- Have the proper mindset when creating game art, be a lot more creative and look at things from a professional artists eyes.
- Create mobile game art with with no in-depth knowledge of Art concepts
- Appreciate Game Art creation and choose to either make it a fun hobby or one of the best jobs in the world!
- Use this real world knowledge for your App Flipping Business (graphics only)
- No Prior knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or any art concept needed!
- Adobe Illustrator CS4 and up! or other vector program which has similar tools that I will discuss
- Your dedicated time and 100% attention. You will be thought with the basics and pro tips at the same time.
- Know at least basic commands in Illustrator or already knows how to navigate. If you are completely new to the software. Even Better!
- An open, inquiring mind-its best if you have illustrator open at the same time so you can follow along. Experience is your best Teacher
- Keep in mind that there are no shortcuts, only faster ways of doing things!
1200+ STUDENTS UPON INITIAL COURSE LAUNCH! JOIN THIS GROWING COMMUNITY OF ASPIRING MOBILE GAME ARTIST AND START CREATING YOUR OWN MOBILE GAME ART! SHARE PROGRESS AND JOIN IN ON THE DISCUSSIONS.
*NEW SECTIONS ADDED - MATERIAL DESIGN SECTION
*NEW LECTURES ADDED - SMOOTH TOOL LECTURE
"I really enjoyed going through this course. Rafael doesnt just teach you how to use some important tools in Adobe Illustrator, but he also teaches you the right techniques to use these tools to create good looking graphics in an easy way..."
-Eli Solowej, Make Mobile Game Art Student
Making mobile game art is never hard. All you need is the right mentor who can cut through the clutter and show you the core concepts, essential tools and proven workflows you only need to learn in order for you to become a mobile games artist.
Have you ever wanted to create mobile game art?
Make vector game art for video games?
But you struggle or get overwhelmed because you think there's so much you need to learn?
Questions and doubts arise.
-What are the concepts you need to learn?
-What tools to use?
-What workflows actually work?
-Do I even have to know how to draw?
-You have an idea but you just can't seem to create it the way you want it? And mobile game art creation is a bit overwhelming to you?
It doesn't have to be this way. Learning illustrator and creating professional mobile game art is EASY!
There's just to much clutter being taught everywhere and it handicaps you to actually learn and create the artwork you want. If you want to make mobile game art, improve your workflows and implement best practices to your game art creation process, this course is for you.
No shortcuts, just pure real world workflows! You can actually have the result you want in the fastest time possible and still create professional mobile game art. I have designed the course to let you have first-hand experience and be more confident in using illustrator upfront and get up and running in the quickest time possible and start making your own mobile game art.
Just practical, proven workflows to a professional mobile game art, fast and top-quality art.
Give yourself a fresh new perspective in using Adobe Illustrator and making mobile game art in this beginners course now.
Save yourself from the headaches, clutter and overwhelming number of illustrator tools by only learning the core concepts, essential tools, workflows and best practices.
Take action because the one that get's the first hand experience in anything are the one's that learn best.
All future lectures to this mastery course are free - if you bought the course at the initial price of 99$ - you don't have to pay anything to get the new lectures.
And of course, there's a 30 day no fluff no questions full money back guarantee!
This course is mainly Adobe Illustrator for Mobile Game Art, but you can still follow along and use other similar software that has similar tools.
About this course:
- Full, free lifetime access
- The course would be regularly updated and more lectures will be added.
- The awesome Udemy 30 day money-back-guarantee.
- Regular free resources to fast start your mobile game creation journey.
- Challenging tasks that let you validate everything you will learn in this course.
- Full support from the instructor
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create their own Game Art
- Anyone who wants to be skilled in illustrator
- Anyone who wants to publish their own mobile game but cannot hire a premium artist
- Any app reskinner or app flipper that wants to make the artwork themselves
- People wanting to make illustration as a hobby or as a profession
- Anyone who wants to learn more and better ways in creating Vector Art.
- Anyone who wants to awaken and discover their own artistic side and express their thoughts visually!
I love playing mobile games and creating mobile game art!
As a game artist, I create professional designs for mobile games and provides full game reskins for clients all over the world.
I am the founder and lead game artist at Nether Fun Games, and in my years of creating game art assets, I have developed workflows to get the creative task done in the fastest way possible and in the highest quality. No compromises on quality here, just pure fast and top-notch work.
Learn how I do it.
Would you like to learn how to create your own game art? For your flash games, mobile games or other gaming platform?
Would you like to see the ins and out of mobile game graphics reskinning?
Would you like to learn how to create any game art, just by having the correct mindset even if you have absolutely no understanding of all the art concepts, theories and other "stuff"
Then my courses are for you! I have been in the mobile games design industry for almost 3 years now. Providing fast and top-notch for happy clients all over the world.
And I will teach you all my discoveries and personally streamlined workflows to start creating your own game art, and maybe start on making your first mobile game theme/design.
I have created game app designs and reskins for clients. Providing character design and animation, interface design, background and props designs, screenshots and icons. And helped clients have premium quality game art, which players (like myself) would be excited to play.
Though my courses are mainly for mobile game art creation, all knowledge, tips/hacks I will teach can be applied to any other graphics art field like creating vector illustrations for print, videos, stock images and other related skills.
"It's not how good you are, Its how good you want to be"
So check my courses now and enroll to what interests you.