Mindfulness for Productivity
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be more productive
- Reduce the stress in your life
- Increase focus on your important projects
- Feel better about your achievements
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced mindfulness meditators
- No experience of mindfulness is required
- You will need around ten minutes to complete each practice
Do you ever feel stressed about how productive you are? Are you hard on yourself for not getting enough done? Do you feel tired and struggle to focus on the more important things?
If so, Mindfulness for Productivity is the course for you. It gives you ten guided mindfulness practices you can follow along with to make you more productive, and maybe even a little happier, too.
It will help you:
Feel more motivated about your goals
Reduce stress around feeling unproductive
Focus on the things that are important
Carrying on when obstacles fall in your way
Starting and ending your day positively
This course is suitable for all levels: we'll jump straight into the practice videos that you can follow along with, but we'll also cover how to mindfully meditate and the science behind it.
I'm Chris, a qualified psychologist and founder of the mental health charity Anxiety Leeds. Tens of thousands of students have already taken my mindfulness courses right here on Udemy, and I hope you will be the next one. See you inside the course!
- Anyone who wants to worry less and be more productive
- No experience of mindfulness is necessary