Mindfulness for Health Anxiety
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Reduced health anxiety
- Reduced hypochondria
- Learn how to interpret your body signals
- Feel more comfortable with your body
- Feel more positive
- Suitable for anyone who wishes to worry less about their health
- No prior knowledge of mindfulness or mediation is required
- You will need somewhere quiet to be able to practice the meditations
Do you worry too much about your health? Do you make yourself ill thinking you have a serious illness like cancer or a blood clot?
If so, Mindfulness for Health Anxiety is the course for you. It builds on our free 5-Day Mindfulness for Anxiety course to give you specific skills for dealing with health anxiety, based on the techniques of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
We'll start with a set of core mindfulness skills, before moving on to giving you specific exercises to challenge your anxiety. We'll learn why we get health anxiety, how to re-interpret our body's signals and feel more confident in our own skin.
Each meditation takes around ten minutes and uses guided audio for you to listen along to.
The course is taught by Chris Worfolk, founder of the mental health charity Anxiety Leeds and author of Do More, Worry Less: Small Steps To Reduce Your Anxiety.
If you are ready to start challenging your health anxiety, hit the Buy Now button to get started. I can't wait to see you inside the course!
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to worry less about their health and enjoy the present more