Mindfulness & Visualisation for Athletes
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Practice mindfulness
- Use visualisation and mental imagery
- Improve performance and recovery
- Competition preparation
- Refine your technique without additional physical training
- This course is designed for people with an interest in sport
- No prior knowledge of psychology is required
- You will require around 10 minutes to complete each exercise
Mindfulness and visualisation can help athletes train harder, perform better, stay motivated and even recover from injury faster. If you’re an athlete, a coach, or someone interested in sport psychology, this is the course for you.
It is a hands-on course in which we will do mindfulness practices and visualisation exercises together. We’ll also cover the theory behind how and why it works. We’ll learn in a variety of ways including exercises, videos, handouts and quizzes to reinforce the knowledge.
And much more!
Watch the preview lessons to get a flavour of what is inside the course. I’m Chris, a psychologist and ironman triathlete, and I can't wait you teach you these techniques.
If all of that sounds good, then hit the “buy now” button to get started. I can’t wait to see you inside the course!
- Athletes who who want to improve their performance
- Coaches who want to bring in mindfulness or visualisation techniques
- Anyone who loves sport and is interesting in learning about psychology