Microsoft Project - Become a Better Project Manager
- Basic Knowledge of using computers and Internet
Learn Microsoft Project
Experience learning made easy and quickly teach yourself how to manage the complete project life-cycle with MS Project.
With Step by Step, you set the pace, building and practising the skills you need, just when you need them!
Work with MS Project on your PC/Mac or touch-enabled device
- Build and fine-tune your project plan
- Schedule tasks and milestones, and assign resources
- Track progress and costs, and manage variances
- Troubleshoot delays and budget overruns
- Customize Gantt chart views, tables, and calendars
- Learn project-management best practices
- Create and print reports
- Project Team Members, Project Managers and anyone wants to manage a project in a professional method
- Overview Of Project Management Principals51:44
- Starting Project07:47
- Project Operations06:01
- Showing and collapsing Ribbon05:53
- Project Work Area06:40
A consultant and practitioner of ITSM, Project Management, Process Improvement, ITIL Capabilities and Lifecycle, and IT Business Analysis; I have over 15 years of experience within the IT industry, started my career as a computer technician, then system administrator and subsequently played the roles of Business Analyst, IT Manager, IT Consultant, Project Manager, and Training Manager. I have implemented solutions, improved IT Processes, managed projects and delivered training initiatives, and workshops on various best practices including Project Management, ERP & CRM, Business Analysis, ITIL V2 and V3 Track, COBIT, ISO20K to a number of leading private and public sector organisations in Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Nigeria, Kuwait, Jordan, KSA and UAE.