Meditation for Parents & Children
What you'll learn
- How to step into your parenting style confidently
- How to communicate in an emotionally healthy manner with your little ones
- Meditation, breathing practices, and positive affirmations for your children and yourself alike
- How to create bedtime meditation stories in 5 easy steps
- No prior experience required. Beginners and meditation enthusiasts are all welcome to enroll.
Within this course you'll step into your confidence as a parent while introducing meditation and breathing techniques to your children. You'll be equipped with the skills needed to incorporate these techniques that will promote emotional wellbeing in your household. By implementing these daily practices you're passing healthy life skills into the next generation allowing your little ones to find their calm, breathe intentionally, and meditate in all aspects of life.
It's important that you, as the parent, also put these tools into practice. Our little ones are always watching us and if they see you practicing meditation, intentional breathing, and choosing better communication in times of stress they too will begin to do so as well.
Go into this course with an open mind and an open heart and you will certainly benefit from the teachings. Invest the time into your breathing practices, regular meditation, and communication style to make a difference for the rest of your life and the lives of you children. A habit takes consistency and a minimum of 18 consecutive days to create so remember this when you’re questioning if it’s working for your child. Be patient and give the time and space for this to work because it does work.
You’ve got this parent(s)!
Who this course is for:
- Parents who are interested in incorporating critical life skills into their children's lives through healthy communication, meditation, intentional breathing, and positive affirmations.
- Parents who see the value in creating memories through meditation bedtime stories
- Parents who want to improve their communication skills with their children
With more than 15 years of coaching and leadership experience I decided to turn my success into the dream come true of being self-employed and owning my own coaching practice. I am a Self-Care Coach at Pause & Persist.
I coach women to press pause for reflection, to live with more purpose, to be intentional with her words and actions, and to successfully persist through life. I coach women to step into their power, find their true selves, discover passions and develop purpose. This is accomplished through self discovery questions, attainable action plans, and consistent follow-up.
I am a Certified Life Coach, Certified Happiness Coach, and a Certified Meditation Facilitator and Coach.
All of that being said, I am not "just" my career. I am a Mom, a Wife, a gardener, an aspiring herbalist, a positivity expert, a goal enthusiast, a learner, a dreamer, and so much more.
Too often, people get lost within their title/career or diminish their lives outside of a 9-5. We are so much more though. We are all the things and so many things to come. I believe in embracing all of who we are and not only a title. We are complex creatures and should embrace ourselves as a whole, not only a part.