Meditation for Stress
What you'll learn
- Learn 2 simple and powerful techniques that will allow the student to reduce stress, anxiety and anger in their daily lives.
The 'user-friendly' instructor, Mordy Levine, guides you through the causes of your stress, anxiety or anger - and how meditation works to relieve it.
Stress & anxiety make it difficult to enjoy life, and can create physical illness. Meditation is a proven solution for financial, psychological, or any kind of daily stress.
In this Meditation Course, Mordy guides you through two meditation techniques - a basic sitting meditation and an In the Moment meditation for the moment that you feel your stress.
Both Meditation for Stress techniques are easy to learn and invaluable to help relieve stress.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone alive today - who feels stress or anxiety in their lives and would like to learn how to reduce those states of mind.
My philosophy is that Meditation, Yoga & Tai Chi are simple to learn and to practice. And the benefits for every person (and the world community) are amazingly powerful and positive. With consistent practice, you are guaranteed to change your life for the better.
We hope you start soon and recommend it to others.
Mordy Levine, the founder of Meditation for Wellbeing, has been practicing or teaching meditation, karate, yoga, and/or Tai Chi since 1979.
Mordy holds the following instructor certifications:
· 2nd degree Black Belt - Shotokan Karate of America (1987).
· Yoga Instructor certification - United States Yoga Association (2000).
· Certified Meditation Instructor (RYT200 Yoga Alliance).
· Tai Chi & Chi Kung Certification – Sifu Gary Tong, Yang Style.
· Certified Meditation Instructor - Sifu Gary Tong.
· Yoga Instructor certification - Vinyasa Yoga instructor (RYT200, Yoga alliance, Fox Yoga).
Mordy is the creator of the Meditation Pro Series that teaches meditation for different conditions that affect Western civilization (e.g. stress, insomnia, weight issues, smoking, etc.).
He leads seminars throughout the US as well as corporate environments so both employee and employers can learn to work and live happier lives.
His appreciation and respect for the Eastern tradition is his motivation for teaching others.
He strives to provide students with the practical knowledge and meditation tools that can lead them to a happier state of mind and reduced stress in their daily life.
Mordy has earned an MBA from University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and a BA from Brandeis University.