Maya UV Unwrapping a Digital Dinosaur in 2 hours
What you'll learn
- Course Goal: By the end of the course, you will be able to UV Unwrap a 3D dinosaur
- Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn Maya UV Unwrapping Tools & UV Unwarp Techniques.
- Students need to download a free learning copy of Autodesk Maya from http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center
- Students can also download a free trial copy of Autodesk Maya from http://usa.autodesk.com/maya/trial/
- Students can download and make use of my pre-prepared Maya work files to head start from any one of my lessons
What is the course about?
This exciting Maya Tutorials for Beginners course is about learning the UV Unwrapping Tools in Autodesk Maya particularly in organic models such as humans, creatures, fantasy characters etc.
What kind of learning materials are included?
1. A series of video tutorials.
2. A downloadable ZIP file that contains a Maya project file that consists of the scene files and a huge checker bitmap.
How long to complete these Maya tutorials for beginners?
More than 2 hours to view the video tutorials and to UV unwrap the 3D model.
How is the course structured?
It is mainly a hands-on learning experience whereby you UV unwrap the dinosaur while viewing the videos. The series of video tutorials flows in an orderly manner to lead you from basic concept of UV to actually UV unwrapping a digital dinosaur. You can jump start to your preferred UV unwrapping stage at any time. What you need to do is to simply make use of that particular Maya scene files to work on.
Lastly, have a wonderful JuRaSsic UV Unwrapping experience!
Take this Maya Tutorials for Beginners course and learn how to make digital dinosaur in 2 hours using UV Unwrapping Tools in Autodesk!
Who this course is for:
- Students who have some basic understanding of Autodesk Maya and is interested in UV Unwrapping Technique for an organic 3D model
I am Isaac Yap. I was born in Singapore and grew up with a great interest in comics and movies. When I was thirteen years old, my first comic strip was published in the local newspaper. Thereafter, I was heavily involved in producing more and bigger comics and eventually, I landed in a job doing story-based serial comic created all by myself. Not long after I worked to create sprite animation, I was introduced to the world of 3D computer animation and film studies that impact my life drastically. From that on, I worked for over ten years mastering almost all 3D softwares that existed at that time. Eventually, I went to Bournemouth University in UK to attain my Master Degree.
I am currently entering my 17th years of teaching Still life Drawing, Storyboarding, Visual Story Creation and Visual Storytelling.
Over these years of intensive research, learning, practicing and teaching, I begin to realize and strongly believe that the stories (regardless of what form it takes) not only fascinate us, they can also edify us with its strong messages that empowers us to live our life in a better way.