Mastering Photos for Mac 2020 (10.15 Catalina updates)
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be completely comfortable using Photos app
- Know how to import media into your library from whatever source
- Be able to easily organise your photos by Albums, Folders and other methods available in the Photos app
- You'll be able to edit your photos with ease making them look professional and stand out
- Understand iCloud and how you can manage your photos across different devices such as iPhones, iPads, Macs and PCs
- Create amazing Books, Calendars, Cards, Slideshows and Prints
- Be able to export images for printing and further editing
- Be able to create different libraries for Personal, Business and other purposes
- Understanding the iPadOS Layout
- New adjustment tools on iPadOS
- How to edit videos on iPadOS
- Basic mac knowledge
If you have a Mac computer and you love taking photos with your iPhone or digital camera, this course will answer all your questions.
Whether you want to learn how to Edit your photos to look professional or whether you just want to tidy up thousands of photos and videos in your library, this course will cover all the aspects of this powerful yet easy to use application.
Photos come free with all Mac computers and the new version, offers powerful tools to Edit, Organise and Share your lovely memories and make them stand out!
You don't need any technical knowledge about photography, as I will cover all that you need to know about managing your photos.
What will you learn?
How to Import from your camera and from any other source
How to Organise your photos and videos so that you can easily find them
How to edit with basic adjustment tools and professional tools as well
What are the best practices to edit your photos
All the different ways you can save and share your images
How to create different libraries for different usage
Understanding iPadOS layout
How to edit videos on iPad
And much more
What editing tools will you learn?
Black and White
Retouch and Clone
Extensions such as Affinity Photo and Photoshop
What skills will you gain out of this course?
Be completely comfortable using the Photos app
Know how to import media into your library from whatever source
Be able to easily organise your photos by Albums, Folders and other methods available in the Photos app
You'll be able to edit your photos with ease making them look professional and stand out
Understand iCloud and how you can manage your photos across different devices such as iPhones, iPads, Macs and PCs.
Create amazing Books, Calendars, Cards, Slideshows and Prints
Be able to export images for printing and further editing
Be able to create different libraries for Personal, Business and other purposes
Why should you take this course?
Whatever version of Photos you have, this course will cover every aspect of managing and dealing with Images.
If you have a previous version of Photos (iPhoto), you can still follow through and learn how to transition to the new version or deal with your images in your current version.
You have direct access to me so I can help you with whatever query you might have in regards to Photos.
I will provide you with a Free Photo library you can use to follow the lessons and replicate what I am doing on screen, so you are free to use it if you wish.
You also have 30-Day money back Guarantee, so you are free to try the course, see if you like it. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
I have have been using mac apps for almost 2 decades and saw all changes and nuances of the mac software and I am passionate about helping people master their skills and become confident with their products and software. I am here for the students.
I can't wait to see you on the other side so Click the Enrol Button Now!
Have a meaningful day!
- Beginners who want to understand how to use the Photo app on the Mac
- Anyone with Mac OS High Sierra 10.13 and Catalina 10.15 would benefits from all features discussed in this course
- Basic knowledge of your mac, be able to drag and drop files and have a good grasp of the trackpad or mouse