Master time: Live life on your terms and get most out of it
What you'll learn
- Appreciate the strong correlation between time management and quality of your life
- Master the art of creating time windows
- Understand how you are spending your time currently and what’s the gap to be bridged for you to be living your best life
- Create your plans for years, months and weeks
- Create a compelling long-term vision for yourself, that is, your best life that you always wanted to live
- In line with the long-term vision, create 5-year and 1-year visions for yourself to keep you inspired and motivated on a day-to-day basis
- Unlock new levels of energy that didn’t experience before
- Create and maintain momentum towards achieving your defined vision
- No prior knowledge or experience required
- Have an open mind
- Give a sincere attempt to understand the principles even if they are not in alignment with what you have always believed
- For the first time, it is recommended that you follow lectures in the given order, as this course is a comprehensive curriculum and has been structured to make it most effective for you
- After the first time, you can come back to individual topics as you like
- Complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first; the real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises
“It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?” ~ Henry David Thoreau
Time is the greatest leveler because no matter who you are and what you do, everyone has exactly 24 hours in their day.
A big misunderstanding about “time management” is that people considering “time management” to be as some ‘add-on’ skill that they can have in addition to the core skills they use to earn a living and live their day-to-day lives. To me, time management is life management. Think about it… ! What is life anyways other than just trying to spend our time as much as possible, doing things and with people who make our life more worthwhile than some of the other things/ people.
To be most effective, time management works best when one has a clearly defined vision/ goals that they are trying to achieve, because that’s when you exactly know what’s the best use of your time at every moment.
Even if you are someone who does not have a well-defined vision for yourself and take life as it comes, there are things that you are expected to accomplish in your days, weeks, months etc. and hence you are already managing your time, even if not in the most effective and efficient manner.
A compelling vision is the first step for all transformation. Most people are unable to visualize their best selves and that’s the primary reason on why they don’t get there!
Goal setting is discussed in all kinds of personal and professional development training programs. However, the focus primarily tends to be on ‘have’ goals, that is, people are encouraged to write down what they want to have in next 1, 5 or 10 years. For example: ‘I want to have one million dollars in my bank’ or ‘I want to have a Ferrari’. Having ‘have’ goals is fine, I am not against them. These goals are more linked to leading a comfortable life and that’s all about it!
Fulfillment or content comes from ‘be’ goals, that is, who you want to be in 1, 5 or 10 years. For example: ‘I want to be an accomplished author’ or ‘I want to be a successful businessman’. Creating ‘be’ goals is like creating a vision for you, hence you call also call it ‘visioning’.
People who don’t have very well-defined long-term visions, still have short-term goals that they are trying to achieve on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Hence, even these people leverage the power of goal-setting. However, of course, they are not leveraging the full power of this transformational tool as used by people who achieve extraordinary excellence.
Imagine how much more you would achieve for yourself and your loved ones, if you could reduce time spent of things you find boring and meaninglessness and could have a vision that truly inspires you. In fact, managing their time well and setting inspiring goals is one of the key abilities that has been observed among people who become extraordinarily successful.
The objective of designing this course is to enable you to get quick yet lasting results. In this course, you will learn the most key principles relating to time management that I have gathered from my extensive reading and experience (300+ self-help/ personal development books over ~20 years).
Once you master these basic principles, you won’t need to read up any more detailed literature on time management and goal setting. A number of custom-designed exercises have also been included, which have proven effective for myself and many others around me. Ensure that you complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first. Real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises. Once you learn how to do one full iteration of the exercises and are able to take yourself to the next level, you can repeat the entire iteration from your new normal, and continue to be on that upward trajectory, of hitting higher and higher levels.
Mastering time management will have a direct positive impact on all your life areas:
- Physical (Health),
- Intellectual (Work),
- Social (Relationships),
- Financial (Money), and
- Spiritual (Soul),
thereby significantly enhancing the overall quality of your life.
With this short introduction, I would like to invite you to join me in this transformational journey. I have done my best to ensure that this course delivers significant value to you. Despite that, for some reason, should you feel you didn’t get adequate value for your money, feel free to go for the 30-day money back.
Now, take action, enrol in the course and change your life forever!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is serious about self-help/ personal development and is keen to take his/ her life to the next level
- Anyone who is keen to learn how time management and goal setting work and how strong a role they play in determining the quality of one’s life
- Anyone who is keen to enhance the quality and get more out of their life! (remember, time management is life management!!)
- Anyone who is keen to unlock a new level of motivation, excitement and achievement in his/ her life by moving time from meaningless/ boring tasks to people/ things that you love
- Anyone who is keen to gain more control over themselves and thus their life
Born and raised in New Delhi, Rohit was 15 when he read his first self-help book. He got intrigued by the principles and techniques and since then, he started on a journey of his own – a journey into the world of self-help/ personal development, to identify those fundamental principles that explain the difference in the quality of people’s lives.
Passionate about people for ~20 years now, Rohit has read 300+ books in the areas of psychology, philosophy, leadership, motivation, coaching, and entrepreneurship, and attended seminars from world renowned inspirational speakers. Over the years, Rohit absorbed and applied the principles, tools and strategies in his own life, and found them to be extremely effective. The techniques helped him appreciate his own unique gift of being able to detach from a situation and see it from a distance both for himself and for others, putting him in a unique situation to coach others. Rohit published author of two self-enrichment books, “Begin with ‘I’” (2015) and “Acing the Quarter-life” (2016).
Rohit has been an extraordinary academic achiever and holds B. Tech (Electronics and Communication) from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee and MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. Rohit has been working with top-tier management consulting firms for 9 years across Middle East, Europe and Asia. Rohit has travelled to 35 countries, is a trained life coach and gives motivational talks in his free time.
Rohit is now based in India and splits his time between New Delhi and Bengaluru.