Master German Language With Idioms
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- be master in German language by using most important idioms
- easily understand German daily talks, musics, films and researches
- get a more detailed idea of history, literature and culture of German speaking countries
- be able to increase their chance of building an international career
- At least basic knowledge of German language will help them follow the conversations but beginners can also learn something from our course
Why should you learn idioms?
Idioms will help students improve their communication skills. The use of idioms has a great influence on the learning process in a new language, especially in German.
To develop an understanding of idioms helps you mainly in two ways:
1. The more idioms you master, the more natural the language sounds like
2. When learning the idioms, you will also learn about the country's culture and everyday language
Why should you improve your German language skills by using this course?
You want to reach to the next level in your language comprehension?
Then, this course is the right one for you.
Idioms play a very crucial role in the German language.
Only those, who developed an understanding of the key idioms in German language, will be able to gain a better understanding of the language and the cultural roots of the German language and society.
You will find many helpful idioms in this course, such as:
„am Ball bleiben“
„alles unter einen Hut bringen“
...and many more.
Do not try to translate word by word..
„stay at the ball“
„get everything under your hat“
Because like this, all the sentences are nonsense and nobody would understand you if you used the words like this, nor could you follow a conversation in German properly, if you understood these words literally.
If you "want to have more on the box" (etwas auf dem Kasten haben) fast, then you should not „head into the sand" (den Kopf in den Sand stecken) but "roll up your sleeves" (die Ärmel hochkrempeln). (Literally translated :)
Do not worry: at the end of this course, you will understand all these idioms and you will be able to use them appropriate in your conversations.
Enjoy getting a better grip of the German language!
- Everybody, who would like to improve his German language abilities
- German native speakers, who are interested in deepen the knowledge of idioms by understanding their background in culture, literature and history