Marketing Management Masterclass - 13 in 1 MBA Level Course
What you'll learn
- You will learn various concepts of marketing, right from an overview of marketing to marketing Mix - 4Ps and 7Ps of marketing.
- You will learn marketing research and segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP).
- You will learn consumer and business buying behaviour.
- You will learn branding, product life cycle (PLC) and Product strategy.
- You will learn how a firm /company price a product and what are the pricing strategies.
- You will learn how a firm creates marketing / distribution Channel.
- You will learn about integrated marketing communications (IMC), including advertising and sales promotion.
- There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- No prior marketing knowledge required - The course will start from the basics.
If you are a student of 'Marketing Management' subject as a part of your MBA/BBA/M.Com/B.Com or related curriculum, this course will help you understand all the concepts with relevant examples in the simplest manner. This MBA level course covers most of the marketing curriculum taught all across the world through books by leading authors like Philip Kotler, Kevin Keller, Gary Armstrong, Charles Lamb, Joseph Hair, Noel Capon and so on.
5 Star Reviews and Comments:
Umut Çeli̇köz - Very informative course! Had so much more than I expected purchasing the course. Awesome value for money and lecturer's passion is very evident and INFECTIOUS. THANK YOU, THANKS :))
Emmanuel Kwabena Appiah - I took this program to help me clarify lessons in my ongoing marketing management class for my MBA program. The content, delivery and examples were so perfect. I wrote the exams with knowledge gained from the videos instead and not from the class. I still remember the delivery so vividly. Perfect content for marketing course. Thanks prof!
Ivana - Great course with simple explanation of definitions.
Mohamed Naseef K - Superb experience, I have got examination points to elaborate with examples. I am so happy to recommend to this type of classes. I faced my marketing examination only with this class, very helpful and thanks to our sweet teacher Mr. Vijay.
In 13 sections, this course helps you learn Marketing through 119 videos.
In this course,
We begin with the definition of Marketing and discuss the role and importance of Marketing in a business. Then it is followed by Marketing Mix - 4Ps and 7Ps of Marketing.
Then questions like - 'How do you create Customer Value' and 'how do you identify the needs of the customers' are answered through concepts of Customer Value and Marketing Research.
We also try to understand the Consumer as well as Business Buying Behaviour.
'How do you identify a market segment' and the processes involved in Targeting and Positioning are discussed in the course.
The concepts related to Branding, Product Strategy, Product Mix, Product Life Cycle and New Product Development have been discussed.
We also review the concepts of Price and Pricing Strategies with Price Adaptations and Price Changes.
We also learn about Marketing / Distribution Channels, Channel Levels and Channel Design Decisions.
Then finally we learn about Advertising and Promotions with Public Relations, Direct Marketing, Personal Selling and Digital Marketing.
All the above concepts have been simplified through real world examples from leading companies of the World.
All the concepts have been discussed with a talking head video and slides to make learning better and faster.
This course also comes with:
~ Lifetime access with all future updates
~ Fast and Friendly support in the Q&A - Comments section
~ Udemy Certificate of Completion
~ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
'Buy Now' this course risk free and master the subject area of Marketing.
See you there...
Who this course is for:
- MBA, BBA and other students (Postgraduate as well as Undergraduate) studying the subject of Marketing Management will find this course very useful, as it will cover most of the concepts taught in any business school.
- Working Professionals and Managers will find this course useful in learning as well as brushing-up the knowledge of Marketing.
- Business owners may also find this course very helpful, who has not gone to any business school, to have an understanding of Marketing.
Hi! I am Prof. Vijay Prakash Anand. I am a professor in the area of Marketing with Jaipuria Institute of Management, a leading Business School in India and also a Visiting Professor at IIM Ranchi.
In the last 18 years of my career into academics, I have taught more than 6000 students and also guided tens of thousands of students online through my YouTube Channel ‘Marketing by Vijay’. What students love about me is that I simplify the subject with lots of examples, which helps them understand it better and faster.
My book ‘Marketing Management, An Indian Perspective’ (distributed all across the world by Wiley International) is recommended as a textbook for Marketing in Executive PG Program in Management at IIM Ranchi. I also write a blog on WordPress and manage a Facebook Page, both in the name of ‘Marketing by Vijay’.
I have done MBA in Marketing from Symbiosis, Pune, India and PhD in the area of Green Marketing. I have got more than 20 years of experience in the field of Marketing, Advertising, Academics and Research. My areas of expertise include Marketing Management, Digital Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communications (Advertising & Promotions).
Let us simplify Marketing!