Have you ever wanted to make your very own games? Well, you've come to the right place!
After purchasing this course, you'll be taken step-by-step through every process needed to do just that. Our two very talented instructors, Kevin Liao and Glauco Pires, explain everything from a basic, beginner level. That means, you don't have to have any prior coding or digital art experience to succeed here.
Glauco Pires will take you through the process of coding a game in Unity® from scratch. You will make 2D, 3D and VR games.
Kevin Liao will teach you how to create all the artistic elements you will need to complete the game. Kevin will teach this section of the course in Blender; the wonderful, free 3D modeling program.
The final section will teach you how to integrate the art you created in Blender to the game in Unity!
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Complete your first FPS and game art in Unity® and MakeHuman
- Make 3D characters easily with MakeHuman and Blender3D
- Alter images in Xcode and create 3D characters for games
- Build 2D, 3D, and VR Games in Unity and Unreal *Masterclass*
- The Complete VR Course: Build 3D Models and Unity Games
- Master Unity VR: Make 30 Mini Games in 3D!
- 2D Game Development & 3D Rendering in Construct & MakeHuman
- Unreal Engine Game Mechanics Mastery & MakeHuman 3D Modeling
- The Complete Ruby on Rails & 3D Rendering Humans for Games
- Master Game Development - 90 Games in Unity & Construct 2
- Make 30 VR Games in Unity and Learn to Code
- Complete 35 Projects: Unity VR Games with C# & iPhone Apps
- Complete 3D Modeler & C# Unity VR Game Developer Masterclass
You get full lifetime access to this course for a single one-time fee. Your purchase includes an e-book from Mammoth Interactive: "Build a 3D Virtual Reality Whackamole Game."
This course is project-based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow.
People who can master technology will rule the future.