Make your own 2D Game Backgrounds with Adobe Illustrator
What you'll learn
- Create your own 2D game backgrounds using Adobe Illustrator
- Understand and implement proven workflows and best practices when making 2D Game Backgrounds.
- Create background assets for your 2D game background
- Create appealing 2d Game Backgrounds
- Prepare game backgrounds for animation (parallax effect)
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 or higher
- You should be familiar with basic illustrator tools and shortcuts. This is a workflow driven course and NOT a "learn illustrator tools from ground-up" course.
- Dedicated time to learn and initiative to create results based on the course's teachings.
1000+ students upon launch!
Creating your own 2D game backgrounds is possible. All you need are the right structure, workflows and mindset in creating it within Adobe Illustrator. And in this course that is exactly what I will teach you.
This course is about creating your own 2D game backgrounds from SCRATCH in Adobe Illustrator. We will be making a 2d/cartoony game background with proper structure, proven workflows and the mindset you can use in creating your own 2d game backgrounds.
This course will give you a new approach in creating a 2d game background in a more efficient and time saving way. It will also demonstrate proven workflows and tips in using Adobe Illustrator for game art.
About this course:
- Full, free lifetime access
- The course would be regularly updated and more lectures will be added.
- The awesome Udemy 30 day money-back-guarantee.
- Challenging tasks that let you validate everything you will learn in this course.
- Full support from the instructor
- This course is for intermediate Adobe Illustrator cs4 and up users. And assumes you know where your shortcuts are, your tools are and the process on using tools.
- This course is a FULL OVERVIEW type of course and NOT a step by step course. I will take you with me in creating a game background from blocking, breaking down the background in small areas and fully completing it.
- This course shows the proper tools you CAN use in creating backgrounds, and why I use this certain tools only.
- The course is about 1 and a half hour only, shorter than my other courses, but is purely focused on creating game backgrounds. No more intros to many tools. We will create the background right of the bat.
- This course is structured to make you efficient in setting the layers properly, the areas you need to focus (not in sequence) but the advantage of having MODULAR approach in creating this kinds of backgrounds.
- If you would like to improve your background creations skills or you want to add more knowledge and workflows to your current ones, this course is PERFECT for you.
- So click enroll now and lets get started!
Who this course is for:
- Students that has basic knowledge of Illustrator and wanting to start making their own 2D Game Backgrounds
- Intermediate artist looking for new workflows in creating 2D Game Backgrounds
- Not for students that are complete beginners. You should have a fair amount of understanding in using Adobe Illustrator. Know where the basic tools are and basic shortcuts.
- Students who want to have a solid workflow in creating and preparing game backgrounds
- This is not a "how I draw course" you should have done some environment or background sketches prior to using illustrator
I love playing mobile games and creating mobile game art!
As a game artist, I create professional designs for mobile games and provides full game reskins for clients all over the world.
I am the founder and lead game artist at Nether Fun Games, and in my years of creating game art assets, I have developed workflows to get the creative task done in the fastest way possible and in the highest quality. No compromises on quality here, just pure fast and top-notch work.
Learn how I do it.
Would you like to learn how to create your own game art? For your flash games, mobile games or other gaming platform?
Would you like to see the ins and out of mobile game graphics reskinning?
Would you like to learn how to create any game art, just by having the correct mindset even if you have absolutely no understanding of all the art concepts, theories and other "stuff"
Then my courses are for you! I have been in the mobile games design industry for almost 3 years now. Providing fast and top-notch for happy clients all over the world.
And I will teach you all my discoveries and personally streamlined workflows to start creating your own game art, and maybe start on making your first mobile game theme/design.
I have created game app designs and reskins for clients. Providing character design and animation, interface design, background and props designs, screenshots and icons. And helped clients have premium quality game art, which players (like myself) would be excited to play.
Though my courses are mainly for mobile game art creation, all knowledge, tips/hacks I will teach can be applied to any other graphics art field like creating vector illustrations for print, videos, stock images and other related skills.
"It's not how good you are, Its how good you want to be"
So check my courses now and enroll to what interests you.