Do you want to learn how to visualize data and get a start on making digital art?
You've come to the right place.
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter.
We begin with a complete introduction to coding.
- Learn how to use Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram.
- Learn the basics of programming, including topics like variables, functions, and if statements.
- Learn about data structures such as lists, dictionaries, and sets. We cover how to use for and while loops, how to handle user input and output, file input and output.
- Apply your knowledge to build a fully functional tic-tac-toe game.
- Learn classes, methods, attributes, instancing, and class inheritance.
- Make a Blackjack game
- Solve errors that can occur when you work as a programmer.
Then you take your Python knowledge and apply it to Matplotlib. We go over many cool features of Matplotlib that we can use for data visualization.
We show you how to make line plots, scatter plots, candlestick plots. You learn how to customize the visuals of your graph and to add text and annotate graphs. And much more!
Digital artist Kevin Liao from Mammoth Interactive will teach you how to use Blender to make low-poly art. You draw 32 3D models of buildings for use in game development or other creations of your choice.
This course is perfect for beginners. We begin with a thorough introduction to the Blender interface. Blender is a powerful (and free) program that can be used to make art assets. The art you make in Blender is easy to add to games or other projects. Even if you're not an artist, you can make basic art models.
Why choose Mammoth Interactive?
We prioritize learning by doing. We blend theory with practical projects to ensure you get a hands-on experience by building projects alongside your instructor. Our experienced instructors know how to explain topics clearly at a logical pace. Check out our huge catalog of courses for more content.
When you have a free afternoon, spend it efficiently by learning a new skill that you can put on your resume, with a finished project you can add to your portfolio. Before you know it, your showcase will grow with all the projects that will have built up over time.
Taking daily steps to grow your toolkit will ensure that you remain a lifelong learner. As they say, there's no such thing as a small step. Every action you take will impact the rest of your career.
You get full lifetime access to this course for a single fee. Enroll today to join the Mammoth community!