Mac Pages: Mastering the Word Processing and Publishing App
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Open, edit and save documents
- How to create paragraph, character and column styles
- Metering working with text, styles and Page layout (Graphics mode)
- Working with Templates and customise them
- Using Spelling and Grammar checker
- Using Dictation
- How to use Ligatures and Hyphenations
- Bullets and lists
- Dealing with Special characters
- Understanding Pagination, Brakes, Headers and Footers, using Columns and more
- Working with graphic shapes, edit them and create your own ones.
- How to create a recipe book
- How to create a mini travel book
- Working with Tables and Charts
- How to export and collaborate with others
- Adding watermarks, add math equations, locking documents
- Managing clipboard
- Recovering deleted elements in documents
- File management
- Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) or 10.15 (Catalina)
- Pages 7 or Higher installed
- Optional - A Basic knowledge of word-processing software (Word or similar)
- If you use the exercise files, free up up tp 700+ of storage space
Pages is simply the perfect word-processing tool for Mac users
Learn everything that you need to know about word-processing and publishing with Pages.
This Master course in Pages will guide you through step-by-step from creating a document from scratch to a gorgeous looking document you can be proud of.
You have access to 100 lectures spread in a little over 6-hour content that will take you from zero to hero!
This course is designed for beginners and intermediate users in mind. And yes, there are advanced features that we will cover as well.
We will update the course, especially with custom video requests from our students, so you are never left alone in your journey to master Pages.
Create professionally looking documents in minutes.
You can start from one of the beautiful templates or start from a blank document and design it yourself.
Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and enhance it with over 700 editable shapes
Add easily images, videos and audios to make your documents more interactive
Create interactive ePub books to share or sell to Apple Books
Get access to shapes, tables, charts and other media directly into your pages
Choose from over 70 pre-designed templates to create beautiful reports, digital books CV’s, brochures, Cards, Posters and more
Import and edit Microsoft Word directly once opened.
Pages isn't just a simple word processing software...here's why:
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• View pages side by side as you work
• Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts
• Use the table of contents view to easily navigate your document or book
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
• Use powerful graphics tools including Instant Alpha and masking
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Seamless integration with MathType* and EndNote* for inserting equations and citations
Share your documents in a breeze.
iCloud allows you to keep your documents always up to date across all your devices and with the new Collaboration tool you and your team will be able to work on a document at the same time… whether they have a Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or a PC.
When you Turn on iCloud your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud dot com
You can access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud dot com with Pages for iCloud
Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Quickly send a link to your document via Mail, Messenger, Twitter and Facebook
Export your work as Microsoft Word, PDF, ePub and more
Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
I cant wait to see you inside!
- Students who want to learn how to use a word-precessing software on their mac
- Microsoft Word users switching to Mac
- Professional who wants to write and publish a book, design a brochure or a poster