Insta360 Video Editing Essentials - Shoot & edit 360 video
What you'll learn
- Insta360 Video editing
- Lumafusion 2 video editor app
- Shooting and editing 360 video projects
- Trimming and adjusting 360 video clips
- How to reframe 360 video clips for HD video
- Adding text titles to 360 video
- Modifying VR 360 video clips
- Making correct project settings for 360 video
- Exporting a 360 video for sharing
- No previous experience is required. You will need the latest version of the LumaFusion app on a iOS device and an Insta360 One R camera.
This hands-on, practical and project-based course will quickly teach you how to shoot and edit 360 video like a pro.
Using an Insta360 camera and an iPad or iPhone. Video editing workflows for the Insta360 app and LumaFusion video editing app are featured.
This course is a masterclass on how to shoot and edit with the Insta360 Cam and get those magic shots into LumaFusion for advanced editing.
Master the time-saving video editing workflows that pros use to edit their videos.
Edit Insta360 camera videos like a pro with LumaFusion and Insta360 video editing app for iOS iPhone and iPad. 360 video
LumaFusion 2 is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices.
Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story.
Watch the free preview videos to get a taste of what you will learn in this clear, and practical course.
Here is what this course will cover:
The presets for 360 shooting
Editing clips in LumaFusion video editor
"Fantastic course, just what I needed and wanted."
—Dave Bowler ★★★★★
The LumaFusion app is taught with lessons lessons drawn from high quality video projects from a working video professional.
This course build on the foundations of my beginner video courses. The projects in those masterclasses wil take on fresh power as you start to use more advanced camera and editing techniques.
I will guide you through the iPhone video apps, gear, setups & methods for making professional iPhone video production.
Who this course is for:
- Social media editors
- Video producers
- video bloggers
Robb Montgomery is an American mobile journalism expert based in Berlin.
He is the author of Smartphone Video Storytelling and Mobile Journalism textbooks and the chair of the Mobile Journalism Awards competition.
His documentary films have been awarded at global film festivals and he trains journalists for CNN, Reuters, The New York Times, Journalism Co UK, Mediacorp, Radio Free Europe, Hindustan Times, Channel News Asia, BILD, InterNews, and VRT public broadcasters.
His certificate courses (hosted by the Smart Film School) are used by journalism schools and media organizations worldwide.
• Former editor: Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times
• Journalism professor
• Digital Transformation consultant for United Nations, Reuters Foundation, Red Cross, IREX, WAN-IFRA, and HT Media.
• Filmmaker / Winner of Film Festivals in L.A., Berlin and Milan.
• Chair, Mobile Journalism Awards
Smartphone Video Storytelling (2018 Taylor & Francis, New York & London)
Videos mit dem Smartphone (2019 dPunkt Verlag - German language edition)
Mobile Journalism (2020 Visual Editors, Chicago)