Lower Back Pain: Relaxation and Therapeutic Exercise
What you'll learn
- Relax tight muscles through Self Myo-fascial Release
- Lengthen specific muscles through proper Stretching
- Strengthen specific Core and Hip muscles to cure Lower Back Pain
- Understand the Corrective Exercise approach to Lower Back Pain Relief
- This Course is taught at a basic level. No prior knowledge in the field is necessary
- In this course, we utilize a few tools: Tennis Balls, Foam Roll, Mini-Band
- Always refer to your doctor before participating in physical activity
- Believe it is possible to see Results!
Through this course, we will take a research based approach to lower back pain relief. It is estimated that 80% of Americans will suffer from lower back pain. The primary cause of lower back pain is poor postural patterns caused by tight muscles. The Corrective Exercise approach to lower back pain is a Research based 3 Step system: Relax, Lengthen, and Strengthen.
The first stage is to relax tight muscles. In this video, we demonstrate how to use a technique called "Self Myo-fascial" release to relax muscles that are tight or "over active". We use specific tools to relieve the muscle tension such as tennis balls and a foam roll.
Once we relaxed the tight muscles aggravating the back, we move to the Lengthening stage. In this stage, we focus on specific stretches to target over active muscles. The stretches will lengthen the tight muscles to a proper length and tension.
Our final phase is to strengthen muscles that are too weak or "under active". In this phase we focus on strengthening all parts of the core and developing strength through the hips as well. We end with a functional and dynamic exercise to teach the body to move together with proper mechanics.
This video is based on Research and you will experience the results.
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon,
Matthew Tanoue CES, PES, cPT
Who this course is for:
- Those Suffereing from Chronic or Acute Lower Back Pain
- Those Looking to get back in shape starting with the basics
- Those who want to reduce their risk of pain and build a strong foundation
- Those who may suffer from Athletic injury
Dr. Matthew Tanoue is a Doctor of Physical therapy who also graduated in Applied Exercise Science and is a Master Trainer who went on to achieve his specialties in Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement. Matthew worked in multiple Physical Therapy clinics where he is also contracted as a Human Ergonomic Specialist.
Matthew's unconventional and strictly Research Based methods produce phenomenal results. In his years of experience, Matthew coached multiple clients to place State, National, and World Records in power lifting.
Matthew Tanoue continues to pull from the latest research to develop the highest quality training programs which force the body to adapt. From sports performance and weight loss to injury prevention and pain management, the Research Based training approach continues to always prove successful.
"I hope to share my passion and knowledge with you. I am confident you will see the best Results in the least amount of time."
Matthew Tanoue CES, PES, cPT
Corwin Perdomo is a creative entrepreneur who combines his expertise in web design and app development to produce and enhance world-class enterprises. Corwin has years of experience running multiple gaming websites, producing viral multimedia videos, and partnering with experts in the field. Recently, Corwin cofounded ResearchBasedFitness, where he works behind the scenes to educate and inspire the next generation.