Let's have a sushi party: How to make sushi at home. 日本語字幕付
What you'll learn
- You will be able to make sushi that you always eat at Japanese restaurants.
- You will be able to have a sushi party and make special memories with your loved ones.
- Anybody with little to no experience of cooking will get the confidence and the joy of cooking.
- Please prepare some equipments and ingredients which the video shows, such as sushi mats, sushi seaweed and Japanese rice.
- Your work space in the kitchen should be clean.
- When you use raw fish, please make sure if it is edible as raw.
This course shows how to make sushi at home for people who have little to no experience from Roll sushi, Nigiri sushi and much more.
Taking this course you will learn all the steps and tricks you need to know on how to make sushi.
There are 26 lectures that explain step by step on how to prepare, roll and make sushi, etc. Taking the course won't take that long since the lectures are very simple and easy to understand.
It will take only about an hour to finish watching this whole course. Then all you have to do is get all the ingredients and cook!
The course has a "Before you start cooking" section, a "While you are Cooking" section, an "After Cooking" section, and some other sections showing the different types of sushi and how you can make them. This means the course is divided into 8 sections.
It will also explain and tell you all the tips and tricks that will make cooking sushi much easier and help you learn a lot faster.
Taking this course would be a good idea based on its easy-to-understand content and the simple explanation.
Also, the video itself will give a lot of information with arrows and lines to guide you through the hard parts such as rolling the sushi or spreading out the rice
If you really like sushi and want to try making it yourself.
This will be very helpful.
When you have any questions or want to ask more after watching the videos,
I can answer your questions by Skype to try to help more.
Please don't hesitate to ask me.
I hope you enjoy making sushi. :-)
Who this course is for:
- Those who like Japanese food, are interested in cooking or want to make sushi.
- Those who want to make delicious sushi for their dear family, friends, co-workers, etc.
- Those who want to surprise their friends by their fantastic sushi dishes.
I am Masa(Masahiro Wake). I was born in Osaka Japan.
I started cooking in my late 20’s. That’s pretty late, but I am somehow managing to be a chef and work in all kinds of different places.
At age 29, I started working at a Japanese restaurant and stayed in Vancouver Canada for one year.
I quickly learned how to make SUSHI.
After that, I went back to my parents house in Osaka and worked at a udon (Japanese thick noodle) restaurant where we make udon from scratch.
Two years later, I could get visa to come back to Vancouver and work here.
I worked at another Japanese restaurant for 2 years.
Then, I got to open my own cafe resturant near the beach. After 8 years of running business, I decided to sell my restaurant to spend with my family.
After enjoying to spend time with my sweet daughter ,
I went to back to the kitchen in a high end restaurant, hotel’s kitchen etc.
Now I am working as a chef at a hospitality food site here in Vancouver.
I would like to introduce Japanese cooking as sharing my experience and start communicating with people all over the world.