Legal English Language Certificate (LELC) Level 1 - CPD
What you'll learn
- Learn how to structure and write a simple letter with confidence.
- Understand fully the correct use of articles, prepositions and punctuations which are key skills in successful drafting. Improved understanding of legal terminology.
- Students will need to have a basic understanding of the English language. An interest in law, but this is not essential.
- A computer, laptop or android mobile with internet connection to watch the course.
- A note pad to take notes during the lesson.
A Comprehensive new course to learn legal English and gain your 'Legal English Language Certification - Level 1 (LELC)' – (Launched in February 2017). Buy only from this 'Udemy' website as other websites do not provide you with direct help from English lawyers nor do they provide you with the certificate.
Do you want to become more familiar with common legal terminology?
Do you want to learn how to write simple, concise letters to your client with ease?
Do you want to gain your respective Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours as an International Lawyer? If your answer is YES to above questions, then you are at the right place. Learning from lawyers is fun!
Advance your Legal English skills!
This course allows you to advance your legal English skills by learning how to use English articles, prepositions, punctuations. You will also become familiar with some legal terminology.
I will guide you in writing your letter.
This course also allows you to gain the Legal English Language Certificate Level 1 which is a qualification delivered by an accredited training organisation.
Many law & business students aspire to work in international law firms or companies where a good grasp of written English is essential.
Employees/students/business executives may be able to write but have problems connecting their words with the correct 'articles' such as 'a'/'an'/'the' and they also have never-ending issues with 'prepositions' such as 'on'/'in'/'to' or 'since'/'from' or 'to'.
This course is practical and designed to assist you with your written English skills.
I start by providing you with an overview of the correct use of articles and prepositions both in a general English and legal English context.
The course then moves on to provide you with an overview of the importance of correct punctuation; another key skill in drafting.
I then introduce some legal terminology and emphasise the importance of its use.
By the end of the course you will know how to draft simple letters in English.
You are probably wondering - Why I should take this course?
You will learn from a practising lawyer – Learning from Lawyer is a Fun!
You will have enough practice exercises during the entire course including quizzes.
You will understand some common legal terminology.
You will have an improved understanding of how to use articles, prepositions and punctuations correctly, these are key skills in both your verbal and written skills.
I will take the time out to help you with any queries regarding the course.
30-day satisfaction guaranteed
This is the course could change your life. Obtaining the Legal English Language Certificate (LELC) can help you to enhance your career opportunities and can help boost your income because if you can get the basics right, then you naturally become more marketable.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself.
There is no time like the present to take control of your career.
Take your career to the next level by getting you Legal English Language Certificate Level 1 (LELC).
You have 30 days’ money back guarantee…!!!
Remember that once you purchase the course you will have lifetime access to the course and you have a 30 days’ money back guarantee if you do not like the course because of any reason. So what are you thinking go ahead and click on “Enroll Now” button and join me on this course!
FURTHER FEE FOR OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE
For the official LCATE - Legal English Online Certificate Level 1 - contact LCATE via email@example.com and pay an additional £15 for your certificate.
Who this course is for:
- International law students and business students whose native language is not English and require a course to improve their drafting skills.
- International lawyers and business executives whose native language is not English and require a course which will enable them to improve their drafting skills.
- Students requiring help with their English.
- Students who are curious about studying law whose native language is not English.
- Students who want to learn the English: use of articles, prepositions, correct punctuation and idioms.
- Students who want to start drafting simple letters in English.
- Students who want to start learning legal terminology.
I am an English qualified solicitor. I am British and I am the founder of the London Centre for Advanced Training & Education (LCATE). I have been as a practising solicitor for over 10 years and have worked in education for over 7 years.
Everyone who works for LCATE is a qualified lawyer and we all believe that 'learning from lawyers is fun!'
LCATE has delivered educational services services to employees of PriceWaterhouse, Mondadori S.p.A., Hugo Boss and a number of international companies and law firms.
LCATE also delivers the online Diploma in Law course for students who want to have a better understanding of English & Contract law.
My mission is to help those that need the help wherever you are in the world! I enjoy sharing my knowledge and I believe that I can help you achieve success.