The Ultimate Guide: Learn Trello - Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Use trello like a champ to plan and organize everything in one single place.
- Have google chrome and an email account.
Trello is a free cloud based software used by millions of people worldwide. My job as your instructor is to cut that learning curve on how to navigate Trello.
Not only will this course cut your learning time in half it'll cut your project planning worries by 100%. And, since Trello is a free platform, your entire team can now have their own account. You don't have to share passwords with anyone - Hallelujah!
Whether it's for wedding, thank you cards, or even your honeymoon, Trello helps your team stay organized. You're in control of who gets to see what, by controlling the privacy of your boards. Think of Trello as Pinterest on steroids.......
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you're looking a better way to plan and organize your life.
- Trello is a project management (cloud based) software that can be used to manage any small or large project
- Example projects: Birthday Parties, Weddings, Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah, Vacation, Honeymoon, Software implementation, blog posting, YouTube video posting, FB Page postings, etc
Thank you for visiting my page. Who am I? I'm an ex hotelier who switched careers in 2015 and decided to become a Business Analyst.
From 2015 till Now I've switched roles to now be a CRM Delivery Consultant for Slalom.
I discovered my love for teaching in my BA role, when my company rolled out Salesforce & tasked me to train 70+ employees on this new platform. I'm on the constant quest of learning and teaching new skills on how we can do things smarter, not harder!
2006 - 2015: Hotels (from Intern to General Manager)
2015 - 2018: Business Systems Analyst
2018 - Current: Internet marketer, website developer, creative thinker, CRM Consultant + problem solver & sorcerer