Learning Mindfulness with Horses
What you'll learn
- Becoming mindful
- Using mindfulness in day-to-day practice
- Owning or having access to a horse is recommended
- The willingness to learn something new and push out of your comfort zone
Work alongside your horse, a friends horse, or if you're local to us you can even work with our horses. This course will teach you how to work with these horses to be mindful - you will obtain skills to use at the barn and at your day-to-day life. If you're an animal lover who is looking to better your mental health, this course is right for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to better their mental health
- Anyone who is looking to develop a better understanding of mindfulness
- Anyone who is interested in practicing mindfulness in their daily routine
I'm Aleka and I am the founder and owner of Big Heart Equestrian where our program called the Big Heart Method helps people everyday manage their mental wellbeing. Our program helps with stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, insecurities, and so much more. We work alongside horses to help people really understand themselves and what it is they are feeling.
I struggled with mental health growing up and horses were truly the only method for me to cope with it. With them teaching me so much about myself, I want to offer that to everyone looking to better their mental health. That's when Big Heart Equestrian began and we have helped so many people already.