Learn To Love More
- You'll need to have an open mind and be willing to expand your mind, because the course takes students through a step-by-step process to some concepts you may never have encountered before.
- Apart from that, you're good to go!
The key to becoming all you were born to be is LOVE....so use it!
Love is the spirit of life itself. You are part of life, and so love is your spirit too, as you surely already feel it to be. This course is to inspire you to use more of your love for your own benefit, and other people's too!
In this course you'll learn how to love more amongst family and friends, amongst people at work or in teams or groups; in the community and in the wider world also.
And you'll learn how to make good things happen, things that you might always have wished could happen but you had no idea how it could be possible.
Love can be a lot more powerful than we generally give it credit for, even though we know it's important and we value it greatly.
What's more, you, yourself, are much more than most of us think we are, and this course is about getting to know that deeper 'you' and understanding how you can use the greater power that lies deep within you.
The combination of that greater love with the greater 'you' can be extremely powerful. It can help you be things and do things you never thought you'd be or do. When you've completed the course you'll be able to use that powerful combination for your own benefit and other people's too.
The course has 10 sections with a total of 48 videos, total 200 minutes. It really would be best to go through the sections in order because there's a step-by-step process carefully set out. So please start at the beginning and work through it sequentially.
Enjoy the course, and become ALL you were born to be!
- This course is especially for you if you know that relationships are a key part of your life, whether at work or at home and elsewhere, but you've never really worked out what to do about them.
- The course is also for you if you know that love can be very powerful in helping to make good things happen, but don't understand how to access the right kind of love, and use it for your own benefit and other people's too!
- Course Introduction02:58
- Make A Start - To Open Your Heart!05:48
- Introduction To Opening Your Heart02:44
- Consciously Opening Your Heart07:43
- Unconsciously Opening Your Heart06:47
- Expressions Of Unity05:20
- Evidence Of Your Opening Heart03:52
- Opening Your Heart - Meditation02:03
- Section Introduction01:27
- The Importance Of Love05:23
- Why We Don't Love More07:25
- It's Natural To Love03:31
- How Love Makes Good Things Happen01:46
- Section Conclusion01:46
- How Loving Are You?3 questions
- Definitions Of Love09:07
- Aspects Of Love Pt 109:13
- Aspects Of Love Pt 205:17
- Section Conclusion04:44
- Section Introduction02:43
- Universal, Infinite And Unconditional Love05:02
- Who Are You, Really? Pt 107:48
- Going Deeper04:35
- Deeper Into Life And Love03:17
- Section Conclusion03:31
- Love Is In The Air?3 questions
- Section Introduction01:02
- Identification With The Ego00:52
- Identification With The Soul01:55
- Section Conclusion01:00
- Section Introduction03:11
- Becoming Less "Service-To-Self"05:55
- Becoming More "Service-To-Others"04:42
- Section Conclusion01:42
- Section Introduction00:44
- Love For Yourself03:19
- Love For Family And Friends02:34
- Love At Work Or In Groups03:46
- Love In Your World03:30
- The Law Of Attraction07:51
- Section Conclusion02:13
- Section Introduction04:01
- Who Are You Really? Pt 211:03
- The Power Of Love To Make Things Happen06:07
- The Road Ahead05:55
- You, As The Embodiment Of Love07:08
- And So The World Is Changed04:03
- Course Conclusion04:43
- And Finally.....02:22
Hello there! I'm on a life-long mission to help create a more loving world. I started in 1957 at the age of 12 and, considering I'm now 73 years old, you can see it's life-long! At age 12, I could see that people weren't loving, or caring about, other people as much as I thought they should, and I said to myself, "I'm going to spend the rest of my life sorting this out!" Quite an ambition for a 12-year old! And here I am, still working at it, and greatly helped by the worldwide Internet and especially by this wonderful online learning platform, Udemy, with millions of students to inspire to love more!
In 2004 I launched a non-profit organisation called New Living, based in Staffordshire, England, with a mission for "creating a more loving world to help us through to a Golden Age" (and I do believe it's time for that!). And in 2011 I became a board member of another non-profit called The Love Foundation, based in Florida, U.S., with a mission "to inspire people to love unconditionally".
In the 60-year span since the time I first started my life-long mission, I have been mainly "in service". In 1963 I started my career in hotel and catering management which lasted until 1985. In 1980 I joined a large community practicing Transcendental Meditation "Yogic Flying" to see whether their claims to create World Peace would stand up (which they do). And in 1990, I joined an alternative/complementary therapy partnership whose mission was "to create unity within and between groups around the world".
In 1991, I moved back home to look after my elderly mother after father had just died, and that mission of love took me through to 2004. During that, I did various things from the kitchen table, including running a 2000+ member classic car club which I thought I might be able to develop into a unified group - I couldn't! After my mother died, for 4 years I was executive chairman of an older people's campaigning organisation with over 500 members, working to champion older people's best interests.
Throughout the time since 1975, I have been searching for life's great answers, so it was mainly a spiritual path, and I became convinced that what was needed in the world was an upward shift in consciousness towards a more unified, loving world; and, despite my years with the meditation community, I felt the way to do this, which most people would more easily relate to, would be to encourage people to love more. Hence my work with New Living, hence my work with The Love Foundation.
And hence, after all that, here I am on Udemy! I do know where the action is!