- 123.5 hours on-demand video
- 72 articles
- 66 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a 3D Adventure game in Unity® from scratch.
- Create your own unique Battle Royale system.
- Navigate the Unity® editor.
- Design large environments for your character to explore in.
- Build video game levels.
- Create your own materials.
- Build 3D models for the game in Blender.
- Integrate the art from Blender into Unity®.
- Learn the basics of animation.
- Unity® and Blender are free to download. Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course
- This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use Unity® and Blender on a PC.
"Instructor is very knowledgeable with Unity. Very interesting concepts are presented."- Tom L.
Create two awesome Shooter Games with Blender and Unity®
Do you love Battle Royale games? Do you want to give your own spin at the genre? Do you want to develop your own 1st person shooter? Then this is the perfect course for you!
Learn how to create a full 3D environment as well as Create and Animate characters to wield weapons and run a muck as they try to survive your own Battle Royale!
A wildly successful Kickstarter funded this course
In this course, you learn how to build your own Battle Royale and a Portal-like Game with Unity® and Blender. This course is unique because we make both the code and the art for the game from scratch. We teach you the fundamentals of designing, coding, and modeling a 3D game.
First you design the game and its functionality in Unity®. You learn how to code in C# and build video game levels. Don't worry if you've never coded before. We start simple and add more to the game as the course goes on.
Unity® is one of the most popular platforms in game development. You can use Unity® to build 2D and 3D games. Unity® is cross-platform, which means it is easy to use with other platforms.
Then you create the 3D models for the game in Blender. You build all the art assets for the game. You learn how to integrate your art from Blender into Unity®.
Blender, like Unity®, is a popular production suite that is free to download. Blender is a revolutionary tool for making 3D art digitally. With Blender, you can make art assets for games, like we do in this course.
Even if you're not an artist, you can make basic art models. You may have heard of Axiom Verge and Stardew Valley. These games are million-dollar successes. But did you know that only one person made each?
Usually it takes a whole team of people to build a game. But creators Thomas Happ and Eric Barone developed and designed their games by themselves. Now they're millionaires. You can do it, too!
Let's get started!
Also, Now Included in these bundled Course are Bonus courses of other Related Topics, such as C# and Java! You get more content at a great price!
We at Mammoth Interactive value input from students like you. Feel free to leave us your feedback.
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
- Anyone who wants their start at making 3D video games.
- People that want to create their own Battle Royale.
- Anyone who wants to learn game development.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- This course assumes you know a little about Unity®.