Wedding speech made simple: Learn story telling to captivate
- Keep your mind open for new challenges.
- Get committed to practice at least several times before the D-day.
Frightened to speak at your friends' wedding?
Lacking ideas on what to speak about?
Need to feel more confident about delivering a memorable speech?
Looking for easy ways to make sure you speak and get appreciated?
Reliable step-by-step method to give an engaging wedding speech
This course is made of bite-sized content, directly applicable to prepare your speech.
Not like a thick book of theory, this guides you very progressively to:
- get free from your fear and instantly change it into your most supportive attitude
- know exactly where to focus your efforts to save you time in preparation
- gives you practical "done for you" examples that you just need to adapt
- share what truly matters to you, staying authentic and credible
- find your own style, that makes you comfortable and convincing
Backed from experience and results
I've been using this course as a basis to train professional storytellers, since 2006.
You have access here to the essence of the most useful fundamental practices,
derived from training hundreds of people over the last 20 years.
Since you may be blocked by fear of public speaking, we address this first to set you free.
So, the first part deals with mental attitude.
Then, you need to grab the wedding guests' interest and keep it along with you.
So, the second part helps you design a captivating content.
Finally, you want people to appreciate and remember you, while feeling comfortable.
So, the third part deals guides you to embrace the style that suits you best.
Enrol in this course and within the next hour, you already have designed and rehearsed your speech. Do you then feel ready for the wedding?
Better now than later because
Price will increase to 29$ on March 10th.
Who this course is for:
- Managers looking for public speaking in a business context will have to adapt the material.
- Best men and best women speaking for a first time at a wedding
- Speakers eager to add a personal touch to their business-like speeches
- Guests asked to speak and frightened by the challenge
Certified Coach & trainer, I'm specialized in Communication & public speaking.
I've been training people since 1993, as an integral part of any job I did.
Training really is my passion and even... my second nature.
I've spent 10 years in audit and risk management. My job was to detect risks and to help preventing them to occur again.
So, I had to get powerful speaking skills to:
- tell top management that their choices were not fully satisfying,
- get people to change the way they work,
It gave me a lot of opportunities to use my story telling and persuasion skills in public, as I had to sharpen them until I could see changes happening.
Beside this, I've led more than 300 workshops, for people to discover the different cultures of the world. I kept them captivated and attending again, workshop after workshop. How?
By telling them stories for each and every culture.
It worked so well, that I trained others to tell stories and they've used their skills to make extra money at birthday parties.
All together, we did more than 600 story telling there, in four different languages.
Becoming certified as a Coach, I've been training & coaching people on public speaking both for business presentations or private occasions, just like weddings.
I'm working with clients and companies, in group workshops, individual sessions or through online classes. Together, we enhance their confidence, we get over their fear, we polish their speaking skills and we really allow them to show their truly shining personality. Once they feel inspired to move forward, we include a lot of practice. And... it works!
What a relief people experience when they know that whatever happens, they will be able to face it, every time they need to speak in public... What makes me even most proud, is that many of my clients, moved from public speaking fear to public speaking pleasure!
They seek opportunities to deliver their own authentic and powerful messages.
Training people is a journey and I love to equip my clients with life lasting competences.
Meet Marianne at her website for further insights.