Learn SOLIDWORKS Basics by practicing 45 exercises
What you'll learn
- Understand 3D Modeling Concept in softwares like SolidWorks.
- Gain sketching and modeling skills by practicing more than 40 exercises.
- Model faster and more efficient.
- Be familiar with SolidWorks assembly.
- Make realistic assemblies.
- SolidWorks Software (New versions are preferred).
- You need to be comfortable with mechanical parts.
This is a practicing course for SOLIDWORKS. Learn the industry-leading CAD software now and have a chance for more job opportunities with an average salary of 58,000$.
Master the basics and move to an advanced level in SOLIDWORKS.
Why would you take this course?
1- Enhance your problem solving skills in the field of 3D modelling
2- Learn SOLIDWORKS by practicing 45 exercises designed to boost your skills in 3D Modeling and Assembly.
3- Upgrade your skills from drawing the first sketch to modelling advanced parts and making realistic assemblies.
Course topics overview
Many companies in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Industrial Engineering … etc use SOLIDWORKS in the design process. We will learn about this software and you will be able to create a new job opportunity as a SOLIDWORKS designer.
I designed this course based on Learn by doing approach. A brief introduction will put you on the track of how to start using the software and understand the 3D modelling concepts. You will watch more than 40 parts created step by step, these exercises were designed to cover the most important features in SOLIDWORKS. Finally 5 exercises will teach you how to start making realistic and functional assemblies.
Complete the 45 exercises, quizzes and project and you will move to an advanced level in SOLIDWORKS.
Who this course is for:
- Students who know SolidWorks software and want to learn it or increase their skills.
- Students who want to learn how to turn their design ideas into 3D objects.
Hi ! My name is REZK AHMED a Best Selling Udemy Instructor. I'm a Mechanical Engineer with Huge Experience in 3D Modeling, Finite Element Analysis, Programming in C, Python, MATLAB, MATLAB/SIMULINK.
I'am here to share my experience with you through the courses I teach in CAD & Programming.