- 7 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Describe key concepts, phenomena, theories and topics in psychology
- Understand more about the field of psychology
- Learn how the human mind works and how you can use the power of your mind to your advantage
- Learn the reasons you think, feel and act the way you do, as well as understand other people better
- Be open to learning how the mind works.
- A notebook or journal to take notes if you want to get the most out of the course.
We are top Udemy instructors in the personal development category. Our courses have been taken by over 150,000 happy students from 195 countries.
We have a thriving community in the course and we are actively involved and answer questions within 24h.
Do you know that psychology impacts every aspect of your life?
Psychology can answer basic and complex questions such as:
Why do people think and act the way they do?
Why are some people miserable and others happy for no reason?
How does the human mind work, how do we learn, and how does memory work?
Why does society and the media have so much influence on people?
We’ll cover all of this and more in this Introduction to Psychology course!
The key to unlocking success and happiness in life is UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF—including why you think, feel and act the way you do. The best way to learn about yourself is to understand psychology and then apply it to your own life. In fact, most people who enter the psychology field are initially drawn to it out of an interest in understanding and improving themselves.
Most of human behavior and experience takes place unconsciously, meaning we aren’t aware of WHY we feel or act the way we do. By learning what psychology is and how the human mind works, we become CONSCIOUS of what is taking place INSIDE of us and how this influences what we experience in life. This course teaches the foundation of psychology and provides a framework for understanding yourself AND human behavior in general.
Here’s what you will learn in this Psychology course:
· Learn how the human mind works and how you can use the power of your mind to your advantage
· Learn the reasons you think, feel and act the way you do, as well as understand other people better
· Explore different approaches to psychology and how research is conducted
· Learn about how our senses interact with our brain and how this influences how we perceive the world around us
· Find out if you are right brain or left brain dominant and what that means
· Develop an understanding of the psychology of emotions and a better understanding of your own emotions, including what happens in your body when you’re stressed or anxious
· Learn the psychology of memory and how your memory works, why you forget things, and how to improve your memory
· Understand how you learn and why you were conditioned to continue certain behaviors and patterns
· Explore what motivation is and how it works
· Understand how children learn and grow based on their experience with their parents and the world around them
· Explore social psychology and the influence that OTHERS have on you, including conformity, obedience, prejudice, and behaviors
This course will also help students enrolled in AP Psychology and college-level Introduction to Psychology courses by providing reinforcement of concepts in a more interesting way with a fun professor! It is also a great course for anyone interested in pursuing a career in psychology.
So, are you ready to transform your life by developing an understanding why we think, feel, and act the way we do? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Guarantee: We know you will love this course. However, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason.
About the Professor: Joeel A. Rivera is a former Psychology Instructor with over a decade in the field of Psychology. Loved by his students for being “the nutty professor,” he is known for making learning FUN and presenting information in every-day language that is interesting and easy to apply to your life. You can read college students’ reviews at Rate My Professor.
In over a decade in the life coaching field I have worked with tens of thousands of people, and I also have 70,000 students from 190 countries.
- Anyone interested in a greater understanding of themselves
- Anyone interested in human behavior and why people do what they do
- Anyone who wants to use the power of their mind to create the life they desire
- Anyone taking an AP Psychology or college-level Psychology course
- Anyone interested in understanding the field of psychology as a career
Learn what led me to the field of psychology and what it has done to my life.
This activity will show you the power of your own mind and set the foundation for why psychology matters
Dive into an understanding of the human mind and the field of psychology, and why it matters
Attached is a free PDF version of Transformation Magazine: Dig Deeper .
Dig deeper this month into self-empowerment! Read inspirational stories and proven tools for making better choices, preventing stress, and following through on intentions. If you have any forgotten dreams, rediscover what you REALLY want. Learn useful tips if you're an empath and explore how karma is the original recycling program.