Learn Programming - An Introduction For Non-Programmers
What you'll learn
- Understand the basic concepts of programming
- Be prepared to learn any programming language
- We will start from the very beginning. We will install the software needed as we go. You will not need any pre-knowledge at all.
This course will help you unlock the mysteries of programming. We will step-by-step look at the fundamental building blocks found in almost all programming languages. We will use Python as our tool, but this is not an introduction to Python, our focus is on the concepts of programming.
After this course you will have a solid foundation to learn any programming language as you will recognize everything you learned during this course.
This is a course by the author of the book Computer Programming for Absolute Beginners
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who is curios about programming, no matter if you going to study it on university or just want to learn some programming for your own use.
- This is NOT a course for you if you already have some programming expirience in any programming language.
Ever since 1991 he has been teaching programming in one form or the other. He has been teaching kids how to take their first steps as programmers as well as teaching object oriented programming to Ukrainian university professors. He has been teaching graphics programming in C++ at an Indian university.
Joakim lives with his family in Sweden and is right now giving courses for professional developers in the telecom sector as well as giving longer courses at a polytechnic programming education.