Learn how to Catch Fish and fill your freezer
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 hours on-demand audio
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Catch more fish on a regular basis
- Read a lake to find the best places to fish
- Rig a line to present the best live bait
- Learn about tackle and what is the best to have
- All around fishing success!
- Be open to learn and try new things! If you have a desire - that is the most important thing!
This course in designed to teach you all the skills you need to begin fishing and to be successful at catching fish. If you are a beginner or been fishing for a while this course will help you increase your chances of filling your freezer!
- Learn about bait, structure, bank fishing, techniques, what to fish for, tackle, seasons and much more!
- This course has three ways of getting the information. There are a series of videos to teach you about where to go and other topics.
- You have my book on the best way to catch fish and the audio version of that books as well.
- This course should take an afternoon to complete but can be referenced as often as you like. You can download the audio version of the eBook to listen on your mobile device.
- If you ever wanted to learn more about fishing and improve how you fish then you should give this course a try!
- If you ever wanted to learn how to fish
- If you want to learn more ways to catch fish
- It is not for people who don't have an interest in fishing
This is my best technique for catching fish. You will catch more fish by using this rig or a variation of it. You can fish most live baits, dough baits and other kinds of bait with the rig.
Here is the introduction to how to read a lake - finding fish from the bank without the use of a fish finder. How the old time fisherman would look for places to find fish on a lake.
This is the audio version of my fishing book. This is the forward section of the book.