Learn to speak Hmong
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Nyob Zoo (nyaw zhong), After you have successfully completed this course, you should be able to read and write the Hmong Roman Popular Alphabet, A to Z, scripting language. Additionally, you should be able to engage in basic conversation. New videos will be provided to answer common questions in Section 18 - Additional Information and Videos. Ua Tsaug (oua chao) -- Thank You.
- The desire to learn Hmong. Hais lus Hmoob (hai loo hmong) = Speak Hmong.
In this course I will teach you how to pronounce the Hmong consonants, vowels and tones which what makes each Hmong word. I also provide detailed illustrations for consonants that I know are difficult for English speakers to pronounce. In addition, I will also teach you the Hmong pronouns as well as Hmong greetings and basic phrases so that you can apply what you will learn from this course in real life. And most importantly, I will also include the PDF of my book called Learn Hmong the Jay Way which you will find it useful for speaking and writing Hmong since it covers the Hmong grammar.
- Anyone who wants to be able to read, write, and speak Hmong.