Learn English in an hour
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn English in an hour
- Improving your speaking skills.
- Improving your listening skills.
- Learning a good level of the American accent.
- Understanding what the grammar means.
- Making a sentence in English.
- Basic writing rules.
- Very important tips to help you move on .
- Improving your reading skills.
- Learning a good English intonation .
- Learning how to link sounds.
- Learning how to speak fast correctly.
- Learning what idioms mean with examples.
- Learning what phrasal verbs mean with examples.
- Learning very important general pronunciation rules.
- Learning how to introduce yourself.
- Learning the present simple with examples.
- Learning the present continuous with examples.
- Learning the present perfect with examples.
- Learning the simple past with examples.
- Learning the past continuous with examples.
- Learning what the reading techniques are.
- Knowing where to start and how to learn English
- Learning the present perfect continuous
- Get good headphones or speakers.
- Have a paper and a pen to write down some notes.
- Have a good internet connection.
- Asking questions is very important to learn more.
- There will be lots of updates to the course(like:new videos,materials,quizzes, and so on..) once you finish it.
Learn English in an Hour! course was designed to help you out with all of your English skills in a different way.You will learn a lot about English grammar rules,the American accent,listening,speaking,reading and writing English skills.You will learn more about English grammar in a really simple way.More exercises will be added to help you understand each section well.Finally,you'll get lots of tips regarding English . If you have any questions,they will be answered .All the materials will be videos,PDFs,and much more.Section one is introduction . Section two, is about the most important English tips .Section three, is English grammar (Present simple,present continuous, present perfect,present perfect continuous,past simple and past continuous). Section four is all about the American accent.Section five is about English grammar writing rules,punctuation,phrasal verbs,idioms,and more.Section six is Bonus.Taking this course will help you to be fluent in English grammar rules,English grammar writing rules,English grammar punctuation rules and lots more.Thank you for visiting this page.Good luck.
- All English levels will get benefit from this course.
Has anyone ever told you that you just do not listen? Do you find that people often repeat things to you several times before you seem to get what they are saying? Or what about those times you are listening to a speech or co-worker talk and meanwhile you are thinking about the errands you need to run once you leave the office?
Do not worry. You are not alone in this. Listening skills are exactly that: They are skills. Many people have difficulty when it comes to developing good listening skills. This often starts in childhood and then continues well into adulthood. But do not worry. You can improve your listening skills and become a good listener.
In this lecture , you will learn the most effective ways to improve your listening skills
The ability to speak and communicate is the only difference between Animals and Human beings. It’s due to effective communications skills that humans interact with one another as a social being. For a person to progress well in society, only merits are not enough, only qualifications don’t work, the person have powerful communication skills so that he can put across to others what he wants them to do. It’s all fine about communications skills but the question is how to improve these skills. That's what you are going to learn in this lecture.
Reading is a complex developmental challenge that we know to be intertwined with many other developmental accomplishments: attention, memory, language, and motivation, for example.In this lecture,you'll learn how to improve your reading skills.
Good writing to an essay can hook the reader, creating a desire for more. That’s why it is important to craft the best writing possible. A good writing topic hints at what type of information the reader can expect in support of that topic. Good writing takes skill and practice, but getting the essay off to a great start will make the audience eager to keep reading. In this article,you'll learn how to write well.
In this lecture,you will learn more about the present simple. What does it consist of? How would you use is in your daily life situations?
Intonation can be very changeable part in the pronunciation but it's very easy though. Let's learn ,how to balance your sound between high intonation and low intonation.
Do you want to speak fast without making mistakes in pronunciation? you need to know these linking sounds. Without them,you can't speak fast correctly. Let's learn more. Remember this is the last lecture in our course Learn English in an Hour! but remember,there are more courses coming soon. Enjoy learning English.
In this video,you will be learning the secrets of mastering English in really short time.Let's see how.