Lean tools you can use "5S"
What you'll learn
- Understand what the 5S system is.
- Know when, where why and how to use the 5S system.
- Acquire skills and confidence to conduct your own 5S event.
- Obtain tools that will support your efforts in 5S.
- Access to experienced coaches who can answer any questions you may have.
- Understand concepts such as red tagging and 5S auctions.
- Know the 5 steps of a 5S auction and details of what goes on in each stage of a 5S
- Students Will need Internet Connection
- A general understanding of Lean Tools would be helpful but not necessary
- Time to Study course
- Course provides a very detailed description of 5S and how the Methodology works no other prerequisites are needed.
2017 Updates - Overview of Lean Updated (course activities added).
Overview of Waste Updated (course activities added).
The 5S system has been taking the manufacturing world by storm. It's only been in recent years that this core Method has been discovered in office and service environments too. As a starting point for people new to Continuous Improvement and Lean principles you will learn 5S at its most advanced state. At the end of this module you will be able to understand What 5S is and why this methodology is sweeping the world. You will also be provided with slides and checklists for you to use in conducting your own 5S event. Using the 5S system master tool provided in this course will allow students to have a better understanding of the key elements and activities needed to perform a successful event and sustain your results. Enroll today and begin acquiring solutions that will ignite your power.
Who this course is for:
- Production employees
- Operations managers, supervisors, executives
- Business Owners
- Continuous Improvement Students
- Anyone looking to gain Professional work skills they can apply to their Job today
- Healthcare professionals
- Office employees
- Lean Practicioners
- Six Sigma Students and practicioners
- Quality employees
Lean Strategies International LLC is a community for people passionate about continuous improvement. Lean Strategies International LLC was founded in October of 2015. The vision of Lean Strategies International eventually transformed to educate, empower and transform lives around the world through the use of continuous improvement strategies. Specifically, Our mission is to provide: affordable and comprehensive educational opportunities and coaching that adds value. We do this through online courses and distance learning and ecommerce. Some attributes that are at the core of our business are Education. Integrity. Service . Teamwork and Fellowshipping.