Learn some Simple Strategies from Game Theory !
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Basic Concepts and Strategies from Game Theory for Leadership and Management
- Apply these Concepts in situations of Interdependence, Conflict and Competition for effective Strategic Thinking
- Learn about many different types of Game Theory situations and "games" and successful algorithms/startegies
- Become more Effective, Influential and Informed Leaders and Managers.
- High school level education - no other prerequisites
- Basic knowledge of ratios and proportions
Game Theory and Decision Theory, model and analyze Interdependence, Cooperation, Competition and Conflict Management. This has given rise to powerful concepts and Strategies. These strategies are extremely necessary and useful for Leaders and Managers, and everyone else too!
Basic Concepts in Game Theory and Psychology can help us analyze situations of conflict, competition and cooperation, rigorously, rationally and even mathematically! Armed with information from the recent research and studies in these areas, you can soon become a force to reckon with, and upgrade your Leadership Skills and Management Strategies significantly.
Become Informed, Influential and Aware Leaders and Managers, armed with relevant knowledge of Game Theory and its cool Strategies for Competition and Conflict Management, learn how to encourage Cooperation, and effective ways to manage your ever growing network of interdependence.
This Course Introduces you to Basic Concepts, Economic Games and Strategies from Game Theory, and does not get into complicated mathematical modeling or probabilities.
Please note: This Course has nothing to do with Computer Games!
Some Images and Videos courtesy Pixabay, Pexels, Pressfoto and FreePik. Some Music snippets courtesy Bensound.
- Aspiring, Emerging and Established Leaders and Business Managers in any field.
- Graduate and Post Graduate Management students who want to succeed professionally, and personally.
- Anyone who wants to learn some basic strategies from Game Theory!
This video tells you about me, your Instructor, about my background and how I got into Leadership Psychology.
Making game theory work for managers
By Hagen Lindstädt and Jürgen Müller
A new model, rejecting solutions optimal only for a single precisely defined future, generates answers representing the best compromise between risks and opportunities in all likely futures.