Accelerate Ideas and Innovation, a Research based Guide !
What you'll learn
- Get deeper insights into the Psychology and Neuroscience, behind Ideas, Innovation, Creativity and Expertise
- Learn about what you can you do, as employees, colleagues, Supervisors, Leaders, team-members and family members, to generate more, and better ideas
- Learn about what makes for creative and innovative environments, that encourage and accelerate new ideas.
- Understand how you can become an Expert, or Master, at what you do, thereby improving your Ideas, Innovation and Success
- High school education required, no other prerequisites !
This Course is a Comprehensive Guide to accelerating Ideas, Innovation, Creative Thinking, Expertise and Mastery !
With deep perspectives, and insights, from Psychology, Neuroscience, History, Evolution and even some Mathematics, you will go on a journey which will help you understand what works, and what does not, to improve creativity, innovation, expertise, and mastery.
I first look at what sort of environments, and workspaces, accelerate, and enhance, Ideas and Innovation.
Then I look at what enhances expertise and ideas from an individual’s point of view.
Can you design your workspaces in such a way that you can increase the chances of more and better ideas ? Do ideas and innovation require privacy, or more interactions and discussions ?
Are Creative and Innovative geniuses born with it, or is it something that can be developed later ? Is Intelligence important? What other factors are a good predictor of Creativity, Innovation, Expertise or Success?
Does sheer hard work and practice make a difference? What does the Research in Psychology and Neuroscience say about these things ?
I deal with all of this, and more, in this Course.
Inn a Supplementary Section at the end, you will also get an evolutionary and historical perspective of ideas and innovation, sprinkled with examples and real life cases throughout.
The deeper understanding, insights, research findings, examples, and lessons, will help you become well-informed and successful Leaders and Managers, who cultivate creativity and innovation, not just in themselves, but also in their Team and Organisations !
Enroll now, into this unique and valuable Course !
Some Images and Videos courtesy Pixabay, Pexels, Pressfoto and FreePik. Some Music snippets courtesy Bensound.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders and Managers who want to enhance their own creativity, expertise and innovation.
- Leaders and Managers who want to foster a creative and innovative environment in their teams and organizations.
- Everyone else who wants to try and improve their creativity, innovation, expertise, mastery and general effectiveness.
- Those who want to know the research and studies behind creativity and innovation, and get some insight into what creates success and genius!
Sivakami (pronounced She-vuh-kaa-me) is an experienced Business Leader, with nearly 2 decades of rich global experience, in large Multinational Corporations.
She has an MBA from one of the top Asian Business Schools, and a Post Graduate Degree in Business Research Methods, from the Edinburgh Business School.
Sivakami has worked in several Global Leadership and Management roles. She has successfully led several initiatives, achieved many Business KPIs, and successfully coached and mentored many budding Leaders and Managers. She has personally experienced Leadership, with its many joys and challenges !
In 2015, Sivakami embarked on her second career, a career in Academics, focusing on online education.
She now teaches Leadership and Management topics, to University Students and Business Executives.
She is a Bestselling Udemy Instructor and Udemy Instructor Partner, a title reserved for less than 1% of select Udemy Business Instructors, with the highest quality Courses.
So, what's unique about Sivakami’s Courses ?
They try to bring some science, into Leadership and Management.
Her Courses use the latest Research findings from Cognitive and Social Psychology, Neuroscience and Behavioural Economics, to obtain valuable, and evidence-based lessons, and strategies, for the Leaders and Managers of today. Because nothing could be more important, or useful, to Leaders and Managers, than learning about the Science and Research on Human Behaviour and Thinking !