Accelerate Innovation & Creativity, a Research based Guide !
What you'll learn
- Get deeper insights into the Psychology and Neuroscience, behind Ideas, Innovation, Creativity and Expertise
- Learn about what you can you do, as employees, colleagues, Supervisors, Leaders, team-members and family members, to generate more, and better ideas
- Learn about what makes for creative and innovative environments, that encourage and accelerate new ideas.
- Understand how you can become an Expert, or Master, at what you do, thereby improving your Ideas, Innovation and Success
- High school education required, no other prerequisites !
This Course is a Comprehensive Guide to accelerating Creativity, Creative Thinking and Innovation !
With deep perspectives, and insights from Psychology, Neuroscience, History, Evolution and even some Mathematics, you will go on a journey which will help you understand what works, and what does not, to improve creativity, innovation, expertise, and mastery.
I first look at what enhances expertise and ideas from an individual’s point of view, and then from an environmental point of view, at the sort of environments that will encourage and improve the quality of ideas and innovation.
Are Creative and Innovative geniuses born with it, or is it something that can be developed later ? Is Intelligence important? What other factors are a good predictor of Creativity, Innovation, Expertise or Success?
Does sheer hard work and practice make a difference? What does the Research in Psychology and Neuroscience say about these things ?
I deal with all of this, and more, in this Course.
You will also get an evolutionary and historical perspective of ideas and innovation, sprinkled with examples and real life cases throughout.
The deeper understanding, insights, research findings, examples, and lessons, will help you become well-informed and successful Leaders and Managers, who cultivate creativity and innovation, not just in themselves, but also in their Team and Organisations !
Enroll now, into this unique and valuable Course !
Some Images and Videos courtesy Pixabay, Pexels, Pressfoto and FreePik. Some Music snippets courtesy Bensound.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders and Managers who want to enhance their own creativity, expertise and innovation.
- Leaders and Managers who want to foster a creative and innovative environment in their teams and organizations.
- Everyone else who wants to try and improve their creativity, innovation, expertise, mastery and general effectiveness.
- Those who want to know the research and studies behind creativity and innovation, and get some insight into what creates success and genius!
Sivakami (pronounced She-vuh-kaa-me) is an experienced Business Leader. She has nearly 2 decades of rich experience in large Multinational Corporations, like Microsoft and Verizon.
With an MBA from one of the top Asian Business Schools, she has worked in several Junior, Middle and Senior Global Leadership and Management roles, and personally managed and led many global teams.
Sivakami has successfully led several initiatives, achieved many Business KPIs, successfully coached and mentored many budding Leaders and Managers ... she has personally experienced Leadership, with its many joys and challenges!
Having experienced Leadership extensively first-hand, Sivakami then embarked on her second career, a career in Academics, focusing on online education.
She now teaches Leadership and Management topics, to University Students and Business Executives. She is a Bestselling Udemy Instructor and Udemy Instructor Partner. Furthermore, almost all her Courses are a part of the top 3% of Udemy Courses, which have been selected for UB (Udemy Business).
So, what's unique about her Courses ?
Sivakami's Courses try to bring some science, into Leadership and Management.
They utilize the research findings, from Cognitive and Social Psychology, Neuroscience and Behavioral Economics, to obtain valuable, and evidence-based lessons and strategies, for Leaders and Managers.
Nothing could be more important to Leaders and Managers, than learning about the Science and Research, on Human Behaviour and Thinking!
Sivakami also has a Post Graduate Degree, in Business Research Methods, from the Edinburgh Business School, which further helps her focus on lessons from Business Leadership Research, for Leaders and Managers.