Hi, my name is Anne Bolsius and I am really glad you are reading this! From my course, you will straight away notice that you significantly increase a list of 15 key management skills, just by adopting a set of practical tools in your day to day work. This course is very different from other management skills courses out there since you will certainly change your behaviour by implementing the tools, in contrast to learning theoretical frameworks that are hard to apply. The tools in this course are relevant to any managerial position (line management and project management), easy to implement and will deliver an enormous impact on your management skills. Your colleagues and team will soon experience you as a manager who is calm, in control, who is building an engaged team and who is delivering performance.
Professionally, my career has been a mix of line management and project management roles and I have worked in various industries and various countries and have managed teams of over 100 people. I know what it is like to work in a demanding environment! During my career my interest grew in what successful managers have in common and what the bad ones are lacking, and that in combination with my passion for having a positive impact on people’s lives, I created my training company: the good business life. I am very excited to now offer the program online as well on the Udemy platform.
To sum up, I am absolutely and utterly passionate about helping managers to take away stress and worries, and to grow their confidence and joy at work!
The tools of this course have a cross-cutting impact on the following key management skills:
Each section contains three downloadable pdf’s:
1. A document with an overview of the tools discussed
2. A document that contains the assignment and self-assessment, that will guide you towards successful implementation of all tools
3. A document that contains links to relevant studies, research, articles of experts to justify my program, and other interesting resources for further reading, if you’d like to dive deeper into the topics of that section
This course contains:
- All required tools to boost your people and performance management skills
- A complete Time Management system
- Multiple time-saver tools
- Proven and simple stress management techniques
- Lean principles that every manager needs to know
- Powerful Lean and Six Sigma tools that everyone should, and CAN utilize
- Standard language to conduct the performance dialogue
- Standard language to give feedback about behaviour and performance
- Everything you need to know about performance dashboards
- And so much more…
The tools of this course are real and practical things that will change the way you work, in contrast to vague management models or theoretical frameworks that you find in too many courses out there. Examples of tools that I will give you are digital apps that I recommend using, step-by-step processes to achieve a wanted result, standard language you should use to achieve a certain response or outcome, specific meetings with a specific agenda you should conduct, checklists you can apply in any business environment, and so on.
Copyright © 2021 Anne Bolsius, All rights reserved