Just chords Piano: Learn to Play Piano Quickly - No Music
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Play piano or keyboard in the shortest possible time without needing to learn music.
- Play the most popular chords, to make hundreds of songs available very quickly.
- Recognize all notes on the piano or keyboard
- Sit at a piano or keyboard and confidently play.
- Be able to find the chords for any song they wish to play and be able to play them.
- Be able to take further lessons later, with or without music should they wish, safe in the knowledge that they have learned everything properly and with correct terminology.
- Recognize the correct chords for any key having learned the origin of chords. Ensuring complete understanding of how chords fit into music and which chords are used in any key. All without having to remember hundreds of chord sequences.
- No prior knowledge of music theory, is required. The course is complete.
- A piano or keyboard is required as is the ability to print the resource book (PDF File). The ability to read and understand basic English is also required.
- 10 to 15 minutes a day practice time is needed to perfect your playing.
Learn to play the piano really quickly without needing to learn music.
Just Chords Piano is the perfect course for you to take beginners piano lessons with? It teaches you what you need to know to play piano in the way you want to play.
This course is designed to teach an absolute beginner to teach piano using chords and not music. This method of learning piano is perfect if you do not wish to learn music or play any form of classical music.
Type of lessons.
To take this course you download and print a provided textbook. This textbook is used throughout the High Definition video lessons of the course. Each lesson will end with a practice schedule for you to use between lessons.
Why no music?
Almost all songs you will play are played using chords, rather than you playing the melody line, which is how playing with music is usually done. The melody is the job of the singer to do, not the pianist.
You could have no desire to play songs following sheet music. For you, the fun element may be more important than the discipline of learning to read music.
Consequently learning music is irrelevant to you. However this is not to say that music should be completely discarded, you may decide to play piano songs, as quickly as possible now, by using the chord method. You may consider playing by music at a later date.
The chords approach may be seen as a problem by you. You may suspect that if the music is not taught, you could have bad playing habits in the future.
Just Chords Piano only teaches correct musical terminology and techniques throughout all of its lessons.
You will not need to learn music in this course of study as it is unnecessary. You learn everything else properly as you would privately.
The methods you will learn by in this course, are purposely designed, to allow you to learn music at a later date, if you choose to do so, without having to re-learn or even unlearn anything.
How are lessons taught?
Be taught by piano lessons in video format, thus you will need your device near to your piano or keyboard. Need to download a workbook and print it as you will need it throughout the course. Always take lessons sequentially, as they must be taken in order, for you to get the best from the course. require a pencil to take notes as you progress through the course. Your course book is ideal for this task. In subsequent lessons your knowledge will be expanded with lessons teaching:
A multitude of chords. How to play them properly.
Playing with two hands.
Where to find the chords and words for songs.
Methods of interpreting songs.
How to use dynamics to improve how your songs sound.
Some great introductions to sound great.
Turn a-rounds to fill in the gaps.
Great song endings.
I have done everything possible for you, to make your taking of Just Chords Piano lessons, as near as possible to the quality you would receive if you came to me for private lessons.
You always receive personal support from me, Jackie. Consequently, I believed that my support is at least equal to, or better than a private tutor would provide for you.
You the student are learning to play the piano. You, therefore, have a responsibility to take the provided lessons in sequence and carry out the practice schedules required of you.
Playing the piano is a practical activity. We get better at doing things by practising them. Olympic athletes become so because they practice.
Taking a lesson without understanding it, or practising what has been learned afterwards, will result in you failing to learn to play.
If you do not understand anything in a lesson, you go over the lesson again, if you still do not understand. Ask for help! Support is all about asking for help. You will need to make a commitment to yourself to practice every day for around 10 minutes. Everyone can find ten minutes a day to achieve a dream.
With Just Chords Piano you will:
Learn to play the piano using chords and no music. Need to go over again any aspect of a lesson that you don't understand, or ask for help before you continue to the next lesson in the course. Practice every day for just ten minutes and you will be well on the way to achieving your dream of learning to play the piano using these easy simple piano lessons for beginners. Be able to play your favourite songs in not time at all. Confident of your abilities as a pianist.
Most songs are played using piano chords, this allows easy playing and singing. The melody is done by the voice, not the piano. So it makes sense to learn piano by playing chords.
The course lessons will teach you the basics properly. You will soon know all the notes of the piano and how to use them to play chords. You will rapidly progress to playing simple tunes. At all times you will be told exactly what to practice so your progress is sound. Within a few months, you will easily be able to play your favourite songs. all you need to do then is be amazed at how you improve by playing them.
Of course, full support is available from Jackie, who will quickly get you back on track.
This is what one student said:
"Great course going really well, easy to learn, never played before, now I can, and still learning started late in life"
And another said:
"This is a very good course and the materials are a great reference, especially for practising offline and using the material to write down chords for songs. I have her book Play Piano with Chords so the course goes well with it. I'm looking forward to continuing the lessons, especially since additional sessions were added so it's even better. Jackie is a very good and patient instructor and this comes across in the lessons. Glad I signed up"
Douglas Warren said:
A wonderful course for learning chord piano that produces pleasing results quickly.Jackie's videos make you feel like you're getting personal,one to one instruction.if you're a beginner this course will help you to build a solid foundation that will give you the confidence to take your new found skills even further.Highly recommended!
30-day money back guarantees mean no risk to you at all. Enrol today and start playing the piano today.
- Anyone with a desire to play piano or keyboard and wishing to improve their quality of life by opening opportunities that playing piano brings.
- The course is suitable for anyone from ages 7 to 70, wishing to play songs in the way most popular songs are played. By using just chords.
- The course would be suitable for anyone wishing to play piano quickly, who may or may not, wish to learn with music later. Learning with music first takes much longer to be able to play songs. Learning by chords first is much quicker. Everything taught is done using normal standard terminology and methods. Perfect for more advanced learning at a later date. Many are quite happy being able to play thousands of songs without music.
- Intermediate level pianist would not gain much benefit from this course. This course starts at beginner level and approaches intermediate level by the end of the course.
Download and print immediately.
The three initial chords, taught in this lecture are C, F & G major, these are practiced, and the first practice schedule is worked through to enable you to be successful. With just these three chords hundreds of songs can be played. This really is the start of your piano playing career.
Counting is probably the most important aspect of music you can learn. Counting is at the core of rhythm. Rhythm is the core of any music. Mastering counting is essential to good piano playing. Concentrate on this lecture and make sure it is thoroughly understood. With the three chords above and counting properly. The hundreds of songs available to you will sound like they should.
Playing with both hands should not be rushed. There is no hurry with practice schedules.