ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course
What you'll learn
- Skills necessary to implement & audit a complete QMS against the ISO standards
- To Implement QMS based on ISO 9001
- To understand Auditors roles in auditing ISO 9001:2018 requirements and clauses
- To learn principles of audit
- To learn practice of auditing
- To know the roles & responsibilities of Auditors & Lead Auditors
- How to Plan and conduct an audit
- Audit report writing
- Audit follow up
- Industry knowledge and basic understanding of quality management systems
Are you developing and implementing a quality management system? Are you able to conduct internal audits within your organization? Do you want to become an internal quality management auditor? Do you want to become an independent external auditor? Do you want to work in the area of audit planning and become lead quality management systems auditor ?
or If you wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career, this course is for you.
A course for lead auditors and auditors intending to perform first, second- and third-party audits of management systems against ISO 9001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. Reference is made to the standard ISO 19011 for first- and second-party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO 17021 for third party audits.
Participant evaluation is through the examination at the end of the course.
A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes the examination at the end of the course.
Upon successful completion of the ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training course, attendees will fully understand:
The purpose of management systems;
The purposes and business benefits of a quality management system, quality management system standards, management system audits and third-party certification
Risk-based thinking process;
ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective;
The purpose of an audit;
Auditing procedures and communication;
Value added audit reporting and follow-up.
Who this course is for:
- Quality professionals
- Quality assurance & Quality Control specialists
- Quality analysts
- Junior quality professionals
- Operations managers and directors
- HR Professionals
- Quality managers
- QMS consultants
- Quality auditors
- QMS consultants
- If you can’t afford to take 4 to 5 days from your regular jobs for class room based training and you can’t afford to pay $2000 to $3000, this online course offers you the chance to learn the skills from the comfort of your home at your own schedule. You will be able to download your certificate and full study notes at the end of the course.
Asmerom.F. Abreha is Senior Quality Assurance and Technical Services Consultant, with more than 15 years of working experiences at different technical roles from Field quality inspection, Process and quality control, Surveys, inspections, Quality assurance and Quality control manager, trainer and quality auditor. Agricultural engineer (MSc) specialized in quality control & assurance of agricultural processes throughout the supply chain from primary input/production to final output /at customer level. Certified Horticultural Professional (CHP), Certified Crop Advisor (CCA), Certified Food Safety Auditor, Certified Global GAP Auditor, I have thorough knowledge of the law and regulations, training, certification and working experiences in a range of quality management systems in the agro-industry and food sector (BRC, ISO 9001:2018, FSSC 22000, Global GAP, IFOAM, IFS, Organic production) and other quality management systems.