ISO 22000 (HACCP and PRPs) for Food Safety
What you'll learn
- How to implement measures and controls to comply with ISO 22000
- Standards and regulations applicable to the food industry
- HACCP and PRPs
- Identifying and preventing specific foodborne hazards and risks
- The food industry and hazard analysis and critical control points
- Requirements for food manufacturers
- The successful application of preventative measures in the food industry
- Hazard analysis in the food industry
- GMP compliance documentation
- ISO 22000 clauses
- Certification (how it works, is it worth it, and alternatives)
- Creating a culture of food safety
- The future of food safety and ISO 22000
- What a good Food Safety Management System (FSMS) should look like
- A general understanding of the food industry is a useful background, however there are no specific prerequisites
This course walks you through all of the clauses and key concepts of ISO 22000 as well as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and prerequisite programs (PRPs), which are an essential part of food safety and ISO 22000.
This course is meant to be time efficient in that it covers all of the key points that you need to know to operate safely in the food industry. It won't make you the foremost expert in the world, but it will give you all the knowledge and tools you need to operate safely and sustainably in the food industry.
If you want to truly understand ISO 22000, HACCP, and PRPs, as well as what a good Food Safety Management System (FSMS) should look like, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Companies, managers, and employees working in food manufacturing, distribution and/or logistics
- Risk managers
- Service providers interested in the ISO 22000 standard
- Quality control managers and employees
Helpful and Fast Media is proud to publish courses that help our students to pursue their passions, follow their dreams, and improve their lives using proven, practical methods that really work. We believe everyone has untapped potential within themselves that can be unleashed with the right tools and knowledge. It is our mission to facilitate this process through the courses we publish.