Become an iOS/Android Game Developer with Unity 2017
What you'll learn
- Build apps and publish them to the market.
- Have a PC that can run Unity.
- iOS or Android Device.
In this course we will take a look at the two most popular mobile games and re create them using Unity and C#.
The games we will be recreating:
- Cut The Rope ( This is our introductory game, we will recreate it mostly by using the built in Unity components, so that you get a bit more comfortable with the engine.)
- Flappy Bird ( We will learn how Rigid bodies behave and how to create the illusion of an endless runner. )
- Color Switch ( We apply all that we have learned so far to create our final game, and get it published to both iOS and Android.)
We will then deploy these games to our Android device, as well as our iOS device using xCode.
You will learn why xCode is very important when it comes to developing for the App Store.
Learn how to earn money with free games using Advertisements ( Video Ads ).
Finally we will show you how to publish these games to the App Store and/or Play Store.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop apps for iOS/Android and publish said apps to the App Store and/or Play Store.
Hello everyone, I'm Dragan.
Since I was a kid I dreamed about creation, about making something happen, making something alive and remarkable, something that will last forever.
As video games were my biggest passion, inspired by incredible physics and graphics back then, I started creating my own. Through my life I worked with many studios, as a freelancer and group leader, and also as both programmer and game designer.
During my game development timetable I worked in Unreal Engine, Game Maker and Unity 3D. Currently, I primarily use Unity 3D as it suits me the best if I could choose. As I've already been through a lot during my game development experience, I'm ready and glad to share my knowledge with others, so that is where I decided to make courses.
Highly experienced, self taught developer, who loves exploring new technologies and sharing what I've learned with others.
From a young age I wanted to make my own games which got me interested in programming. I soon developed a love for the art of programming and have been working on all kinds of projects ever since.
I don't like school and how they teach stuff, so I've decided to share my knowledge in a way that seems to make more sense, to me.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and Unity
- Web Development
- Mobile Development ( Platform Specific, Swift, Android Studio )
- Mobile Development ( Cross Platform, react-native )
- Some familiarity with other game engines such as Unreal Engine, Game Maker Studio and Godot
- A great love for teaching and programming
In my years in the industry, I've published 2 PC games to Steam, 3 mobile games, and 4 Mobile Apps for clients.
I've taught myself how to do all this, and I'm excited to share my experiences with others.