iOS In-App Purchase with Swift Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Understand the StoreKit framework
- Implement in-app purchases in their UIKit app
- Implement in-app purchases that contain content hosted by Apple
- Implement in-app purchases in a SpriteKit game
- Understand consumable and non-consumable products
- Basic Swift knowledge is required
- (Recommended) Have an app you have already started that requires in-app purchases. This course is designed to make it simple to add the module straight in your existing project.
The most comprehensive masterclass you will find on monetizing your iOS app or game!
This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skill to monetize any app using the AppStore's StoreKit framework in modern Swift 2.2 (or higher) in iOS9 (or higher).
All code is designed to be modular so that it is both easy and effective to reuse in as many different apps as you wish. You can either write the code yourself as you watch the video or download the full in-app purchase module and sample applications directly from this course.Topics Covered:
- Consumable and Non-Consumable Products
- Non-Consumable Hosted Products
- Modular In-App Manager Design
- Including the Module in UIKit Apps
- Including the Module in SpriteKit Games
- Using iTunes Connect (Apps, Products, Sandbox Test Users)
- Using Developer Resources (Product Identifiers)
- Swift Best Practice Principles
- 5 Sample Xcode Projects
- Over 2 hours of detailed video
- A quiz and plenty of printable reference material
All future updates are available at no extra charge to existing customers. We aim to provide source code updates as soon as the NDA lifts after WWDC each year.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Swift Developers who have or are planning to have an app / game with in-app purchases
- This course is not for absolute beginners who have not used Swift before
- If you have zero experience in in-app purchases then that is perfectly fine, this course is paced for you!
Professional Software Developer / UX Designer / Product Specialist with Apptly Creative Academy and Asset Management Software Specialist, Neil has a proven track record of delivering high quality and detailed products as a solo developer or part of a team.
Neil is currently focusing on Visual Studio, Xcode and Unity3D tutorials as these IDEs stand out as industry leaders.