Introduction To Audacity Audio Software
What you'll learn
- Make your very own audio recordings, import audio tracks from external sources, remove ambient noise from your audios. Normalize your audios so that they have an even, full volume. Use the equalizer to make your voice recordings sound much cleaner, crisper and clearer. Use custom fade techniques to blend audio tracks. Learn the fundamental difference between analogue and digital recordings. Learn how to cut sections out of the audio track and insert them elsewhere in your audio. Learn how to generate sound effects and use them in your audio tracks. Learn how to save and export your edited audio tracks as well as get some awesome tips on how to make your life easier with things like keyboard short cuts etc
- Download and install the FREE Audacity audio editor software. To find it online, simply do a search for "audacity audio editor download"
- Download the LAME MP3 encoder plugin for Audacity. To find it online, simply do a search for "LAME MP3 encoder download"
Make your own recordings
In this course, you will learn all the basics necessary to enable you to confidently make your own audio recordings whether they are voice, music or other.
Edit, add effects and more
After making the recordings, you will have learned the skills needed to edit your audio, add sound effects, merge different audio tracks and more.
No tech skills necessary
You will not have to be a tech whiz to understand the language or terminology used in the making of this course. It was made for regular people like you and I.
A free PDF document will be included for your reference that will include all the steps shown in the videos.
Exact production sequence
This course is structured in the exact sequence that a recording would be made and edited, therefore it is advisable to follow the lectures in sequence.
Easy and simple
If you are thinking of starting to make your own audio recordings but are daunted by the possible complexity of it, this course will both set your mind at ease and show you how easy it can be.
Who this course is for:
- Only people starting out and wanting to learn the basics of making and editing your own audio recordings using Audacity audio editor should be taking this course.
- This course is NOT for the more experienced who already have knowledge and experience with using Audacity audio editor software.
Hi and thanks for stopping by
Welcome to my bio. As you will see below, I come from a technical background and have gone through a lot of "self education" in my lifetime. I love learning new skills regularly and find it difficult to pass up on a challenge.
Below are a few of my skills I have picked up over the years and a few accomplishments I have achieved.
Electrical Engineering and Idustrial Instrumentation
I have spent at least 17 years in the electrical and instrumentation engineering field and have built up a vast knowledge base in related fields.
Master Aircraft and Boat Builder
Having designed and built my own boat as well as various composite products,Over the last eight years I have branched into the aircraft industry and have built a number of flying examples of the popular Whisper motor glider and achieved awards for the best composite aircraft on show 2013.
Online Marketing and Branding Strategist
Over the last four years I have educated myself in the field of online marketing, branding and in particular, viral marketing tactics under the tutorship of one of the masters in the field today.
Education Materials Developer
I have recently branched out as a producer of Multimedia instructional courses on all tools used in the online marketing industry, the podcast industry and the home business industry. You name it and I will produce a "how to" course for it.