Intro to Interior Design Course
What you'll learn
- Understanding all the basics of interior design
- Understanding the concept inspiration styles process of interior design (they might seem simple words but for sure have big meanings!)
- Ability to both read and create floorplan, elevation and section drawings
- If you want you could actually make a full sample interior project explained step by step in 10 detailed steps provided in (Section 6) of the course
- You will learn some details that many interior design graduate don't know a thing about it and they are very basic and important.
- We are not just learning, but we are also having fun expanding our knowledge and experience
- Downloadable exercise file will help so much understand some basics with in the course (all materials downloads are available now!)
- Get ready to feel like an interior designer or actually be one!
- There are no special requirements for this course so you can set back and relax maybe make some tea or coffee and enjoy watching this course
- On the other hand, you can participate by applying what you are learning by your self and make a sample interior design project of your own by taking this course
This course is made carefully to take care of several levels of Interior Design lovers.
You will find your knowledge increasing gradually video by video without even knowing it and in no time you will reach the final video and end up with a very beautiful experience with this course brought to you with so much care of the details of the content, the sequence, and the presenting look of each video.
I am an interior designer and it took me 4 years to graduate and to tell the truth I have provided in this course information that are collected both from 4 years of study interior design and over 5 years of work experience.
Please enjoy the course and relax because this course will talk to your heart and then your mind.
Who this course is for:
- Just interested in interior design
- Graduate student who hasn't decided yet to go for interior design school or university and want to know about interior design
- Interior design student who want's to be ahead of his/her mates and want's to feel already like an interior designer
- Interior designer who didn't work in interior design yet and need a great refresher
- Interior designer who want's to develope his/her knowledge about interior design
Basically, my specialization is interior design with over 10 years of experience. However, my deep love for learning every single day made me neat in several fields such as graphic design, multi-media development and everything related to computer software, the Internet in general and design software in particular, and even in the fields of self-development, psychology and philosophy. Also I have a big interest in website design recently.
Have and said that, it is not only about learning, as my huge passion for teaching motivated me to create unique methods of teaching different from others. The nature of my teaching methods depends mainly on student's skills and senses. Each time I teach I feel so excited and what excites me more are the marvelous results that my students reach, and that has been happening for over 7 years.
I wanted my first course with Udemy to be my field of specialization as an introduction to interior design
However, I prepared a brilliant program for subsequent courses full of fun, excitement and scientific benefits with new and innovative ways in order to learn easily and quickly.