Intro to Airplane Physics in Unity 3D - 2017 & 2018
What you'll learn
- You will be able to create your own Airplane Physics for your own Flying Games in Unity 3D
- You will have the confidence to work with Rigidbodies in Unity
- You will understand the Basics of Weight and Force to produce belivable Aircraft Physics
- You will understand how to put together a Modular set of scripts to make your Aircraft easy to manage in Unity
- You will learn how to take advantage of C# inheritance to create Re-Usable code
- You will Learn how to set up the UI for an Airplane and how to make them functional
- Basic understanding of Unity 3D and how to build simple games with it.
- Beginning Understanding of C# and the Unity API.
- Basic Knowledge of using Rigidbodies within Unity.
- Basic Knowledge of using Unity 3D's UI system
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop to Create UI elements.
Have you ever wanted to build your own Airplane Physics using the Rigidbody component in Unity 3D? Do you want to know more about setting up modular code to make your workflows faster and more re-usable? If so, this course is for you! Throughout the contents of this course you will learn how to create a fully functional Airplane Physics model.
In the course you will learn to build the full physics flight model, how to animate the propeller, how to setup inputs, how to build a dynamic airplane camera, how to animate all the control surfaces of the plane, and more!
By the end of this course you will have your very own Flight Physics System that you can use for your own flying games.
By Purchasing the Course you get the Following:
The Complete Airplane Physics Code
Two Airplane Models, the Indie-Pixel Plane and the F4U Corsair
Complete UI kit to create the Instrument UI for the Airplane
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating their own Aircraft physics for games.
- Someone who is looking to take their Unity skills up a notch and begin to utilize modular code and setups.
- A Beginner Unity user who wants to learn more about how to create vehicles, specfically aircraft, with Unity's Rigidbodies.
- A unity user who would like to learn how to create more advanced UI for vehicles
I began this whole journey through art. When in high school I developed a
very strong interest in drawing and 2D animation. From there I began
to get enveloped into the work of 3D. After Graduating High school I
attended the Art Institute of Seattle. There I gained my AA degree in
Computer animation. I interned at Surreal Software, then moved onto
working on the very first version of Xbox at Microsoft. I worked on NFL
fever 2000, NHL Rivals 2002, and Inside Drive. From there I have worked
at Activision, again at Microsoft, my own companies Creative TD and
Ozone Interactive, and am now exploring Interactive Arts experiences at Indie Pixel. There have been many things
along the way but my love is in 3D, real-time arts, shaders, procedural
content creation, math, modeling, texturing, and helping others through