How to use Android View Binding like a pro
- Basic Kotlin knowledge, helpful but not required
- Basic Activity lifecycle understanding, helpful but not required
- Basic Fragment lifecycle understanding, helpful but not required
- knowledge on XML for Android also helpful but not required
Thank you for your interest in my course of How to use Android View Binding like a pro'
If you, like me, are using Butterknife or Kotlin Synthetic on your android projects. You must know those tools are going on deprecation and the recommended alternative nowadays is ViewBinding.
In this course I will teach you step by step from the basics on how to set up View Binding into your project and use it, to more advanced development techniques I do use on my projects and With some examples we will practice all those concepts together.
Please remember to raise any issues, questions or doubts you have along the way. I would be so happy to solve it for you.
Also please remember to rate this course and give me feedback, that will help me to improve this and other courses to offer you the highest learning Quality content.
Once again, thank you so much. and let's dive into the world of Android View Binding.
Who this course is for:
- Android Developers using Kotlin Synthetic
- Android Developers using Butterknife in Java or Kotlin
My name is David Cruz Anaya, I am from Spain and an enthusiast of the new technologies.
I am an Android developer and Tech lead with more of 7 years of experience in Android, iOS and Flutter combined.
I am The founder of LastReact code academy where I do teach programming skills for future and actual experienced programmers