Arabic Typing Mastery : How to Type Arabic Language
What you'll learn
- Type Arabic Language fast and accurately
- Type Arabic using the 10 fingers
- Type Arabic without Looking at the keyboard
- Configure Arabic as input language to type it without an Arabic keyboard
- You need a computer and an English Keyboard.
- Arabic keyboard is not required
- You need to know Arabic alphabet
This is a straightforward course that will teach you how to type Arabic language fast and accurately.
The course It’s structured in the following way:
1. Input Language Configuration:
As we want to type Arabic language but we dont have an Arabic keyboard, first we will configure Arabic language as our input language. This way, we will type using our English keyboard, but the output language will be Arabic!
2. Learning how to type all the letters of the Arabic alphabet:
Next, we will learn how to type all the letters of the Arabic alphabet. How? In every lesson, we will learn how to type two letters of the Arabic alphabet, untill we cover all the 29 letters of the Arabic alphabet
3. Typing actual words and sentences:
Then, we will apply what we have learnt to type Arabic words and sentences.
3. Typing vowelled words and sentences:
In the end, we will learn how to type Arabic vowels (Fatha, Kasrah, Dhammah, etc) on the words and sentences that we have already learnt.
Now, there is nothing left other than practicing more and more in order to acquire speed and accuracy.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to type Arabic language without an Arabic keyboard
I am a Language Coach: I help students learn Portuguese, English, French, German or Arabic by creating a learning plan with them and helping them implement it. In this way, they learn these languages in a fast, objective and practical way.
Eu sou Coach de idiomas: ajudo estudantes a aprender Português, Inglês, Francês, Alemão ou Árabe criando com eles um plano de aprendizagem e ajudando-lhes a implementar esse mesmo plano. Desta forma, eles aprendem um novo idioma duma forma rápida, objectiva e prática