How to stylize your photos in Photoshop with color overlays
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn new skill to get new clients and keep existing.
- Create unique look for their digital work
- Understand principals and techniques color overlays in Photoshop
- How to add personal touch in digital photo to invoke emotional respond from viewer
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop principles
- Some knowledge of layers concept in Photoshop
- Basic color design principals
Take your professional or personal photography skill to the next level with this creative techniques.
Add color overlays to your photos in Photoshop and create unique, personalized look, that will stand you out of crowd.
The structure of this course is based on several years of experience in teaching online students. For only a one time fee you can get a Lifetime access to this growing course and its digital assets.
Learn new skills in Photoshop, by understanding principles of complementary colors and how they interact together to bring emotional response from viewer.
I recommend you follow the designated order of the sections and tutorials, but don't feel locked into it. Please just be sure to view the “Introduction” before you proceed to the course.
Free support files to follow along in the lectures, or you can use your own. Plus additional download with resources and support files.
This course included hands on projects in end of the course, be sure to do them. It would help you secure knowledge with practice. Don’t feel locked to provided images, you can always use your own.
This course help you with existing projects and it also help you to get new clients with your growing photoshop skills.
Let my work speak for itself. Check my bio on this page. As well visit my creative web pages for examples of digital compositions, that you can make after taking this course.
We will be answering questions :
What is color overlay.
What type of color overlays.
When best to use them.
How do they work.
We will look at how to select matching colors.
Why some colors works better together.
Looking on different type of color wheels and selection pattern
Using gradient overlays to stylize photo
Using curves as stylizing tool
Additional online and downloadable assets that will help you in future works.
What are the requirements?
Mac or PC with Adobe Photoshop (CC preferable) installed.
Access to the digital assets of this course. Download them here.
Some knowledge of Photoshop principles.
What am I going to get from this course?
Understanding of color matching concept
Understanding of color overlay modes
Gain an knowledge on how to color stylize photos in Photoshop
How to create personal looks for your photos.
How to use gradient overlays
How to use color curves
What is the target audience?
Digital artist who want improve their skill in Photoshop
Photographers with a creative soul
Artists who want take the next step in becoming professional
Artists looking to add individual style to their work
- Hobbyists or professionals looking for their next creative challenge and personal growth
- Enthusiast and professional digital artists
- Digital photographers
- Professional digital artists
- Creative soul seeking future improvements
- Professional photographers
- Digital media contributors
Using gradient fill as adjustment layer to change photo tone.