How To Block and Repel A Manipulator's Tactics
What you'll learn
- Learn 3 Levels of Anti-narcissist techniques designed to put YOU back in control.
- Learn how to say no in a way that doesn't damage the relationship or make you feel guilty.
- Learn 3 techniques that "pull out" the truth, whether they want to admit it or not.
- Be able to detect 20 different manipulation tactics.
- Learn a simple technique that will make a narcissist face their own unreasonable requests.
- Know how to reply to every excuse a manipulator makes.
- You start from point zero (no experience) and by the end become a person who can stop narcissists.
- There is nothing you need before you start, except the desire to change an undesirable situation.
Would you like to be the one who gets the upper-hand on a narcissist/manipulator?
Tired of being told it is always your fault, you don't do anything right?
Tired of trying to explain your side and being told you are crazy, you don't remember right, you're just over reacting, you can't take a joke?
Do you wish you knew the techniques to prove that THEY ARE THE PROBLEM, not you?
This course is designed to teach you how to do just that.
It doesn't matter who you are, ANYBODY can learn these techniques and get results instantly.
Three sections of this course are designed to prepare someone who is being manipulated and is possibly not in a confident state. They may feel it is their fault and that needs to change. Sections 2, 4 and 8 will cover that particular situation. If this is not you, those sections still may be a good refresher.
Section 3 is necessary in order to use the actual techniques, which are described (and written) in:
Section 5 - Level 1: Direct Techniques
Section 6 - Level 2: Assertive Techniques
Section 7 - Level 3: Power Ending Speaking Technique
If you ever walked away from an interaction with a manipulator feeling upset, misunderstood, or taken advantage of, then I highly recommend you take this course.
You will have instant and free access to all future updates.
I am here to help. I offer my full support to whatever questions or needs you may have. This can be a highly charged and emotional subject. I know, I have been there and I will be here for you if you want my help.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know "exactly" what to say when confronted by an overbearing, narcissistic boss, spouse, coworker, neighbor or a brief acquaintance.
- Someone who knows they are being controlled by a narcissist, but doesn't know how to stop it.
- People who try to please everyone and have a tough time saying no.
- Anyone who has a friend or loved one that is being manipulated and doesn't realize it.
- People who want to learn specifics techniques to stand up to conversation bullies.
MISSION: To create real world strategies, utilizing neuroscience discoveries, that can positively change people's business and personal lives.
Joe Fedison has dedicated the last several years to answering one question: "Why do people do what they do?" Researching and studying neuroscience has been the catalyst to what is now the backbone of the courses he teaches.
• University of Rochester (Rochester, NY): Optics Engineering
• Simon Business School (Rochester, NY): Personnel Mgmt Cert
• Harvard-X (Cambridge, MA): Fundamentals of Neuroscience
Coach, Trainer and Neuro-Strategist
Joe has over 29 years experience, encompassing a multitude of fields and skills, which include: Neuro-leadership, Executive Experience, Business Development, Coaching, Training, Conflict Resolution, Customer Relations, Brand Marketing, Project Management, Sales Management, Business Mentoring and Personal Development.