How to Start Your Own Hairbow Business
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to start your own home based hair bow business.
- BASIC Supplies needed include thread, needles, scissors, ruler or measuring tape hot glue. 3/8” Ribbon 5/8” Ribbon 7/8” Ribbon Upholstery thread Sewing Needles Hair clips, alligator, double prong Fabric flowers, poms, rhinestones and or other small embellishments to decorate your hair bows.
The Sugarplumdolls.com Hairbow Course is composed of individual short lectures on starting your own hair bow business. The Sugarplumdolls.com Hairbow Class is self-paced and can be completed at your leisure. Lectures can be completed in sequence or individually. Each lecture ranges from 5 to 10 minutes in length.
In this course, you will learn how to get started . . . the equipment you will need, where to buy supplies and how to display the hair bows that you will create.
I will be your instructor. I have developed step-by-step lessons that will have you quickly creating beautiful hairbows with minimum time and expense.
Why should you register for this course?
- Because I will show you the simple and easy ways to create beautiful hair bows that look amazing!
- I share with you my resources for everything from where to get your displays, ribbons, hair hardware and much more. Saving you time, money and energy from running around everywhere trying to but everything you need to create great looking bows or awesome displays.
- You can watch all the video lectures without advertising pop-ups.
- I respond to and answer questions on a regular basis.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for complete beginners!
Who am I? I'm Jacquelyn Louise aka SugarPlumdolls and I create arts and crafts projects for all skill levels. In 2010 I created a YouTube Channel for Arts and Crafts Projects clothespindolls with over 47,000 subscribers and over 10 million video and channel views. My dolls and crafts won 1st, 2nd and third place ribbons in the Alabama National Fair in Montgomery, Alabama.
I have as of 2020 produced 300+ videos that cover a wide range of arts and crafts projects from the simple to the complex. I love arts and crafts. I believe arts and crafts are a wonderful way to express your creativity.
By enrolling in my online courses you can learn how to make wonderful, simple and easy arts and crafts projects. Handmade, homemade dolls, gardening, cooking and more.
Welcome to my world.