How To Start A Mug Printing Business From Home
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you'll have all the information on how to start this venture
- To Explain the correct equipment and materials for your venture
- How to create your images
- The actual printing process
- Finding your first customers
- Making a mug advert graphic without even printing a mug
- All the equipment needed to operate this venture is listed in the tutorials. You will need an investment in equipment, materials and time.
- Initial investment in materials and equipment required.
In this course you will discover all the elements needed to start up your very own home mug printing venture including what equipment to buy, How to create your images, The printing process, Finding your first customers, Making your advert graphics and much more.
We walk you through our own home business that we have operated since 2005 and you get to see exactly what we do.
We'll show you what equipment we use and the explain the reasons for choosing the correct equipment and materials and the pitfalls of choosing the wrong equipment.
Printing on mugs presents endless opportunities to target many different niches and create tailored mugs for many different occasions. We have produced many speciality mugs for clubs and associations as well as our regular niche mugs that we sell on Ebay.
The list of niches you could exploit is endless. Just think of all the speciality magazines that are on sale in your local store and each of those is a potential niche. You'll also be surrounded with clubs and groups where you live and they all represent a sales opportunity.
This is your complete guide to starting this enjoyable home business from home.
Who this course is for:
- Ideal for the beginner looking to turn a hobby into an income with no experience needed.
- Stay at home parents
- Home business seekers
- People looking to turn a hobby into an income
- Disabled people
- Charity fundraisers
- Part time workers
HI, I am Martin Butler and I work at home with my wife Sharon and we have been producing printed products since 2005. We also teach 1-2-1 workshops in t shirt transfer printing and have produced tutorials for people wanting to get into this business.
We made many mistakes in the beginning and wasted lots of money and listened to every so-called expert on the subject but we soon realised that everybody does things their own way so we ended up finding our own way.
As a result of this, we gathered a wealth of knowledge by trying many different solutions and stuck with the ones that worked for us as beginners in this field. We know the mistakes that beginners can make by trying to cut corners so this is information we will pess onto you in our course.
If you want to get into the t shirt printing business and produce quality garments that won't crack, peel or fade, our course is for you.