How To Retire Early in 6 Easy Steps
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Calculate your monthly net income & net worth
- Determine how much nest egg you need to build for early retirement
- Understand the 4% Rule and Rule of 25
- Create a plan to eliminate your high-interest debt
- Establish or rebuild your credit history
- Invest strategically in the stock market
- Apply the principles of compounding and dollar cost averaging
- Save $1000's on yearly household expenses
- Drastically reduce your costs for housing, transportation, and food
- You should have a basic understanding of your personal finances.
- You should have a very basic understanding of using spreadsheets.
Are you ready to ditch the daily commute, the office politics, and the crazy bosses? Are you tired of being overworked and underappreciated?
The good news is that it's much easier to retire young these days than it was for previous generations. We'll show you how we were able to retire in our early 40s by just adhering to some very basic financial strategies.
It's not rocket science! Even if you're currently in debt, have no savings yet, and very little knowledge of finance, this course can get you on the path to early retirement.
Here are just some of the things you'll learn by the end of the course:
Increasing Income & Making it Grow...
- How to Earn More at Your Current Job
- How to Generate Multiple Income Streams
- How to Apply the 4% Rule to Calculate your Target Goal
- How to Leverage the 4 Most Important Investing Concepts
- Why Einstein Called Compounding the 8th Wonder of the World
- Why Lazy Portfolios are Such a Great Investment
Reducing Debt & Managing Expenses...
- Strategies to Pay Off All Your Debt
- How to Buy Your First Home
- How to Negotiate Lower Rent
- How to Save $1000's on Housing, Transportation, & Food Costs
- How to Pay Your Mortgage Off Faster
- How to Get Stuff for FREE!
In addition, the course includes:
- Assignments -- Each designed to get you one step closer to early retirement
- Bonus Modules -- Podcast, Guide, Resources, Links, Info & more
- Lifetime Access -- Including any additions & updates over time
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee -- If you're not satisfied, we'll refund your money!
Are you ready? Let's do this....
- This course is for people in their 20s or early 30s who want to better understand personal finance.
- This course is for people in their 20s or early 30s who want to retire early.